Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    well if this might help you guys, I too cant use the invite friend system. I currently using Google Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by cvblackstar View Post
    well if this might help you guys, I too cant use the invite friend system. I currently using Google Chrome.
    The problem should have being fixed already black; I can now use it without problems. Confirm me if you can too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayasel View Post
    if you let me drop a suggestion, a referral link system would be amazing
    I don't know, do both people get the rewards for referral? Because you don't want this to become something where people spam their referral links on other websites hoping people will sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by Willntdie View Post
    I don't know, do both people get the rewards for referral? Because you don't want this to become something where people spam their referral links on other websites hoping people will sign up.
    The prize is to the referrer; as described on the thread. The other person does get the starter pack, as all newly created accounts do. And it may be a little reckless to use one of your invites on people that you don't know if they will join or not. Remember you have to add your friend's mail after all for both account to be bounded.

hello! Just a quick question regarding on this. If I have a 6th Friend invited to play the game, does she/he needs to be level 40 and played total of 36hrs and donated 850AP before I can get my 750 AP reward? Or they just need to donate 850AP for me to be able to get my 750AP reward? How can I get the status on my friend invite as LINKED? Some of my friends that I've invited are already leveling but there are still tagged as "Not yet Linked". Why is that?

One more thing, if I already invited 5 friends but they are not playing(haven't tag as LINKED on the status on referral system) will they be counted as invited friend? So if I invited another friend, will be counted as 6th? So, she needs to donate 850AP first before I can get my rewards?

Thanks for answering my question.
    Last edited by echin2; 03-08-2014 at 06:31 AM.

can you add more recruiting friend system..

like when we login at our account at site. we had a link of our recruiting..
    it's hard to recruit friend from FB coz much my friend (teenagers) gamers doesn't / never seen email. only seen email when they registering and veryficating account in game.
    never check email at daily use.

so what i suggest is.. make a permanent link refferal for each id so it can be easily promoted to other ppl.. like with using facebook and using twitter or using Mobile..

Email Refferer is useless in My Country.

Thanks Btw.

Quote Originally Posted by dodomonsters View Post
    can you add more recruiting friend system..

like when we login at our account at site. we had a link of our recruiting..
    it's hard to recruit friend from FB coz much my friend (teenagers) gamers doesn't / never seen email. only seen email when they registering and veryficating account in game.
    never check email at daily use.

so what i suggest is.. make a permanent link refferal for each id so it can be easily promoted to other ppl.. like with using facebook and using twitter or using Mobile..

Email Refferer is useless in My Country.

Thanks Btw.
    I don't think this is possible to add dodo. And yet, the spirit of the referrer system is not to spam it in places you don't even know who reads them (consider you have a limited amount of invites). So if your friends aren't used to use their email address, is just as simple as letting them know they have being invited. They still need an email to register to the game and forums, like in any other game.

hai aura one more question..

I am and my friend is an internet cafe gamers not a home gamer.

do i get AP too when i referring my friend from same internet cafe? i play in internet cafe my friend more then 5 players that still play other games like DN.

i would like to invite them.. when i invite them and the requirement is complete do i get reward too?
    Last edited by dodomonsters; 03-12-2014 at 03:51 AM.

Just wanna ask... I know already that I have invited my friends to switch and play in this server coz its really cool to play in here, but they keep on asking me on why they have not receive any e-mail or links from you guys. i know i can just give them the site and make them register in here but i saw this "recruit a friend system" and it would be such a waste not using this opportunity to earn some freebies so might as well give it a try, so I'm just wondering what went wrong, thank you so much and more power to this server and happy gaming =)

Quote Originally Posted by eliyesha29 View Post
    Just wanna ask... I know already that I have invited my friends to switch and play in this server coz its really cool to play in here, but they keep on asking me on why they have not receive any e-mail or links from you guys. i know i can just give them the site and make them register in here but i saw this "recruit a friend system" and it would be such a waste not using this opportunity to earn some freebies so might as well give it a try, so I'm just wondering what went wrong, thank you so much and more power to this server and happy gaming =)
    Well, first of all check you did sent the invites from the system and added the right email address. Ask your friends to check their spam mail too, and remember they need to use the link there to register. Otherwise the accounts wont be bounded.

Quote Originally Posted by dodomonsters View Post
    hai aura one more question..

I am and my friend is an internet cafe gamers not a home gamer.

do i get AP too when i referring my friend from same internet cafe? i play in internet cafe my friend more then 5 players that still play other games like DN.

i would like to invite them.. when i invite them and the requirement is complete do i get reward too?
    When they meet the requirements, you will receive the prize. And the AP per login is not IP restricted.