Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    Administrator Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,218

    Recruit A Friend System!


    Recruit A Friend System
    By inviting your friends to the game, Aura Kingdom’s Online reward you with amazing prizes, and even free coins! All you have to do is fill the Recruit A Friend form at our website, and your friend will get an email with a link in it.

    Once your friend has created an account using that link, both account will be bounded. Your friend needs to reach the System Requirements for you to get the special rewards. Once he has, you can claim for your prize here at the website! You have unlimited amount of invites, but after the 5th invite, you will only be able to receive your reward if your friend makes a donation. Besides the free coins, you can win exclusive costumes, special fashion items, useful consumables, and even a brand new eidolon Kotonoha for your character with our Lottery Bag!

    You have a total of five invites with lower requirements to be rewarded. But don't forget, your friend needs to create the account from the received link, or you won't be able to redeem your prizes. After that, the procedure is quite simple: Once your friend has reached a total of 36 hours of play and level 40, you can click at the Recruit A Friend Manager Panel at the website and the prize will be send to the Shopping Cart of the Item Mall. Once your five invitations are over, you can still invite people, but you won't receive a prize after they donate for the first time. Of course, you will get more coins on this cases.


    Recruit A Friend Prizes:
    First Five Invitations: 450 AP + Lottery Pack.
    From the Sixth Invitation: 750 AP + Lottery Pack.


    The Lottery Pack Contains, and you will receive two of the following items:
    Kero Fan Polo Shirt (M)
    Kero Fan T-Shirt (F)
    Team Aura Kingdom Uniform (M)
    Team Aura Kingdom Uniform (F)
    Sparkling Kero Companion
    Chubby Birdy (3 days)
    Ham League Hat (3 days)
    Red Rose
    Hipster Glasses
    Founder Title Certificate
    Blue Ticket x1
    Red Ticket x1
    Character Slot Expansion (Non Tradeable)
    Character Salon x1
    200 Loyalty Points
    Warehouse Card x5
    Auction Card x5
    Advanced Weapon Fortification Scroll (Non Tradeable) x1
    Advanced Armor Fortification Scroll (Non Tradeable) x2
    Kotonoha's Key Fragment

  2. #2
    inviting seems not working..

  3. #3
    New Users Lucy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by xantii View Post
    inviting seems not working..
    The Recruit a Friend System? what is not working on it?

  4. #4
    GameMaster Ayasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,417
    you have to reach a certain level, that fixed the problem for me

  5. #5
    New Users Lucy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasel View Post
    you have to reach a certain level, that fixed the problem for me
    I'm sorry Ayasel, I still don't understand the issue. You do have to reach level 40 in order to receive the package, but how that affected your invitation availability?

  6. #6
    GameMaster Ayasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    I'm sorry Ayasel, I still don't understand the issue. You do have to reach level 40 in order to receive the package, but how that affected your invitation availability?
    Uhm, to be honest it didn't really work for me in the beginning but later it got fixed just by itself.

    and to reply for the question in your signature
    -yes, we are.
    lol'd

  7. #7
    Administrator Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasel View Post
    Uhm, to be honest it didn't really work for me in the beginning but later it got fixed just by itself.
    You couldn't invite, and then you could basically. Which level was you at that point if I could know?

  8. #8
    GameMaster Ayasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    You couldn't invite, and then you could basically. Which level was you at that point if I could know?
    problem yet again shown up.
    might be cause of the cookies
    description: nothing happens after hitting the Invite button

    edit: works again >_>
    Last edited by Ayasel; 02-16-2014 at 04:17 PM.

  9. #9
    Administrator Aura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasel View Post
    problem yet again shown up.
    might be cause of the cookies
    description: nothing happens after hitting the Invite button

    edit: works again >_>
    Thank you for taking the time of giving us such useful feedback. It may be a browser related problem, we will verify all possible issues and add a permanent solution.

  10. #10
    GameMaster Ayasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Thank you for taking the time of giving us such useful feedback. It may be a browser related problem, we will verify all possible issues and add a permanent solution.
    if you let me drop a suggestion, a referral link system would be amazing


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •