Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    How do i get additional Senshis?

    I'm really new to this game and i'm just wondering how can i get other senshis aside from samuel and fina

  2. #2
    Active User xFio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    183
    You will get Zaro later, when you progress with the quests more. Other than that, you can buy Senshi books in ap/lp shop, drop them in some of the dungeons from special bosses (like Metarealm hell) or win them in events.
    Last edited by xFio; 08-15-2016 at 05:29 PM.
    .
    IGN: Fio
    Guild: 8bit

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by xFio View Post
    You will get Zaro later, when you progress with the quests more. Other than that, you can buy Senshi books in ap/lp shop, drop them in some of the dungeons from special bosses (like Metarealm hell) or win them in events.
    Oh, alright. Thank you.

  4. #4
    Is there a system like in AK where ye fight senshis at a temple with a chance of dropping books?

  5. #5
    Active User SweetSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptlude View Post
    Is there a system like in AK where ye fight senshis at a temple with a chance of dropping books?
    Sadly no, not yet atleast. Dunno if TW has one yet or not, though

  6. #6
    okay, thanks

  7. #7
    New Users Asia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Hot Beach
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSlayer View Post
    Sadly no, not yet atleast. Dunno if TW has one yet or not, though
    There is, you can drop Claire books in Woolruft temple Meta Party and nightmare for example

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptlude View Post
    Is there a system like in AK where ye fight senshis at a temple with a chance of dropping books?
    Not in a similar way a temple just for fighting Senshis like AK Eidolons. I wish we did though, I'm surprised they didn't make it to TS as well.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Marisa View Post
    Not in a similar way a temple just for fighting Senshis like AK Eidolons. I wish we did though, I'm surprised they didn't make it to TS as well.
    If i'm not wrong there is a dungeon (in arcadia) where can get some fragments of senshi guides, so then you craft and get it (is like the occultist system) but in our current game content we dont have it yet.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Claire View Post
    If i'm not wrong there is a dungeon (in arcadia) where can get some fragments of senshi guides, so then you craft and get it (is like the occultist system) but in our current game content we dont have it yet.
    Can't wait for the release then! Sounds exciting


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •