Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cat View Post
    Nice, go apply for this Ayasel
    What the hell

Quote Originally Posted by Ayasel View Post
    What the hell
    I think you might be a good GM

10 years since server down.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to thoughts of skytower. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon aura. i check forumbut it is no good. i flame aura on raid calland try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then look at server statusand cry myself to sleep
    SugarRush (AK) // Hypurrion (TS)

As a former AK(official) GS team member, I wanna wish the applicants (and/or chosen team members) the best of luck! This job isn't for everyone! The community in this private server has been so much better than those I dealt with in Chimera. It's a thankless job but one well worth it if you do it right. Don't fall into the 'I'm better than you' mindset. (Extra tips: greet people with a smiley face and showing respect tends to earn yourself some respect too!)

You can do it!!!! /o/
    ~sips tea and nods a hello~

Quote Originally Posted by Japanime View Post
    It's a thankless job but one well worth it if you do it right. Don't fall into the 'I'm better than you' mindset. (Extra tips: greet people with a smiley face and showing respect tends to earn yourself some respect too!)

You can do it!!!! /o/
    ^^^^^

Good luck everyone!

Art by Daeyoung

Pump - TFD trash

Quote Originally Posted by Japanime View Post
    As a former AK(official) GS team member, I wanna wish the applicants (and/or chosen team members) the best of luck! This job isn't for everyone! The community in this private server has been so much better than those I dealt with in Chimera. It's a thankless job but one well worth it if you do it right. Don't fall into the 'I'm better than you' mindset. (Extra tips: greet people with a smiley face and showing respect tends to earn yourself some respect too!)

You can do it!!!! /o/
    Uuu dangit, you were GS of Chimera? I only had the pleasure to be shortly as GS at the Beta and first weeks of the OB, had to quit because of exams. Miss Dirdam and the staff D:

Anyways, good luck to everyone who participated and I hope the positions will be set to people that deserve it and will work hard for the community, and not for their own benefit of fame and stuff. Wish you best wishes!