Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GM Recruitment Open

GM Recruitment Open
    Do you consider yourself a helpful person? Are you proud of your social skills? Are you capaible of managing a position of power? You believe you have something to bring to this community? If the answer to all those questions are yes, you may be exactly what we are looking for. Our community is expanding fast, reason why we will need extra hands to help our players. With this small introduction, we officially open the GM search.

What are the requirements to apply?
    - English speaking: You must be able to read and express yourself in english in an understandable way, even if is not your main language.
    - Available free time: Playing and helping to manage the community are two different things, and you will have to take some time from your own playing time in order to perform your GM tasks. Daily logins are required.
    - Socially outgoing: Talking to people is unavoidable on the position. You need to have some patience, no hotheads or rude people allowed.
    This are the mandatory requirements. If you think you don't meet any of them, please restrain yourself for applying.

Extra conditions (Non-excluyent)
    - Game knowledge: If you are familiar with the TW, HK or TH version of the game, this will be taken into account when making the decision.
    - Multilanguage: The ability to speak more than one language will be taken into account when making the decision (extra points for chinese!)
    - Previous experience: If you have experience with similar positions in the past, this will be taken into account when making the decision.
    - Technical Knowledge: If you are able to provide technical support, this will be taken into account when making the decision.

How do I apply:
    You will have to send an email with your personal info (including name, age and name character) to: [email protected] You have time to send your application until August, 19. Do not send your application by any other means. Private messages and facebook messages not only will be eliminated automatically, but it will also immediately disqualify you as an applicant. We need people capaible to follow simple instructions.

Only send your application once. All of them will be read, but not of them will be answered unless you have being chosen. We will be filling a total of 5 spots.

OwO
    Naisu~!
    Go go go Dark Senpai (MDarkGuard)!
    I'm your supporter! ;p
    ♡Aura Kingdom♡
    Eiruchan (Bard/Shuriken)
    Guild: [ ]

cool XD! I wish there are openings for artists / Event Manager too lol. XD
    although I may have a experience as a Event Manager only :O
    I support ya :>

Ohh gl to everyone who applies <3 :'3
    I hope we get a wonderful and helpful GM team! ^v^

Looking forward to meet ya!

I hope we get good GM team. Good luck to all applying!

Keep flying higher so that others are inspired to fly with you.

incoming no lifers applying

Nice, go apply for this Ayasel

10 years since server down.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to thoughts of skytower. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon aura. i check forumbut it is no good. i flame aura on raid calland try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then look at server statusand cry myself to sleep
    SugarRush (AK) // Hypurrion (TS)

In SleepyO We Trust.

Hands up who wants to be GM (?

hahaha <3
    Be what you want to be <3

[

Good luck to every one applying