Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Solution] Auto-Closing Launcher

If your Launcher is auto closing itself before the "Checking Download Package" process finishes, you can fix this with a simple and quick solution. Please follow the tips thoughtfully:
    1) Go inside the game folder.
    2) Look for Launcher.exe, _Launcher.exe and game.dat
    3) Delete the three files.
    4) Download this small patch: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nv...y4/Launcher.7z
    5) Extract it inside the game folder.
    6) Run the launcher as administrator and let it finish.
    It can take some time to finish downloading the voice patch, but you should be ready to play right after.

the voice patch is great? ;c It is taking too long.

Quote Originally Posted by cezaroots View Post
    the voice patch is great? ;c It is taking too long.
    yap. 5.974 files

[email protected]

This is more than 5,974. downloading more ogg files right now
    Last edited by Reiji Yoshino ~; 08-09-2016 at 10:14 PM.

:< I'm sad... This didn't work for me... Nothing works for me... I can't play it T^T I spent hours on the internet and no solution... People get the same notifications as me and they can fix this problem but I can't.... I hate windows ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Harumi View Post
    :< I'm sad... This didn't work for me... Nothing works for me... I can't play it T^T I spent hours on the internet and no solution... People get the same notifications as me and they can fix this problem but I can't.... I hate windows ._.
    Make sure you dont have the game installed in your C:Program Files (in case you have windows 8 or above version) because that could be the problem. Add the game to the exceptions of your antivirus, firewall and also Windows Defender, but don't forget to also add the Launcher.

New Users
    i have done all this and it still crashes. but i get a pop up crash...

hello GM
    pls check this : http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...OpenFile-Error
    i want to play game soon

Hello! I've downloaded the file on the link but i keep getting the "Unsupported compression method for game.dat and launcher.exe" and can't extract them afterwards. Any other link or archive i can download to avoid this problem? Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry after looking some more i found the solution. Thanks anyways!
    Last edited by Meitzen; 08-14-2016 at 06:13 PM.

i used the "small patch" for the launcher and it work. but everytime i close the game and start the launcher again it auto close. i have to repatch again . . . any solution?

♡ I am hers, and she is mine ♡

Tyr_Anazasi lvl90 Grenadier
    Tyr_Anasazi lvl85 GunSlinger

Future Guild Master "Hostile Takeover"

Quote Originally Posted by Batousai View Post
    i used the "small patch" for the launcher and it work. but everytime i close the game and start the launcher again it auto close. i have to repatch again . . . any solution?
    I have noticed the same thing where it does some patching everytime, did you solve this?