Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Active User
    What version is this client aura?
    my friend want to start playing,but idk which step he should download first...
    1.Client
    2.Voice patch
    3. auto patch ? till.... manual patch 600 mb... so confusing xd , maybe u have the newest client to download?

Hello can someone help me?

I downloaded the game including the manual voice patch, followed all instructions and it patched well. But once i get into the game, it freezes on the loading screen and this pop up box comes up. http://imgur.com/a/XFUze here is what it looks like. If i click the "x" or send on the pop up it closes the game and I have no idea how to fix this . T_T can someone help me out

Active User
    Hello Aura, can we request for a part-by-part Client Download? It's really hard to download here on our place because of power interruptions. Part-by-part download should be helpful to us and we really want to play the game. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Inaynl View Post
    Hello Aura, can we request for a part-by-part Client Download? It's really hard to download here on our place because of power interruptions. Part-by-part download should be helpful to us and we really want to play the game. Thanks.
    If that's your problem you should really download via torrent, since it resumes wherever you left off

Click the gif to have nightmares!

Banned
    Is this the latest client? Already downloaded and it takes ages for the patch to finish -.-

PS: It's not a connection problem since i can patch fine in other games.
    Last edited by PrimaFasci; 10-10-2016 at 12:49 PM.

mega is not working for me its giving me a blank screen

That link you gave is aurakingdom?

That link you gave is aurakingdom ?

Active User
    I just downloaded using the torrent link and the PS.2 is corrupted + the fact that is 7zip so winrar can't fix it. The links at this page are updated clients or is just the same as the torrent one? I don't want to download 7 gbs all over again to get another PS.2 corrupted. :/
    Last edited by Supa; 04-18-2017 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supa View Post
    I just downloaded using the torrent link and the PS.2 is corrupted + the fact that is 7zip so winrar can't fix it. The links at this page are updated clients or is just the same as the torrent one? I don't want to download 7 gbs all over again to get another PS.2 corrupted. :/
    if you manage to download the torrent, none of the files should be corrupted unless you have your anti virus on when you extracted it, your antivirus may have detected it to be a virus when you were extracting it.
    If you still have the unrar version you can just turn of your anti virus (temporarily) and extract it anywhere (desktop if possible for less problem). then put the launcher into firewall exemptions, run as admin, and then let it patch on (will be a very long patch).