Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[Full Client] Mega Link and Mediafire Link

Hello Meridians!
    Many of you have been asking us for an alternative link to download the game. So if you are having problems with torrent, you can always give it a try to our mega link. Hope it works for you!

Download the game from mega FROM HERE.

Download the game from mediafire FROM HERE.

Remember to unpack the 4 files in your computer once the download is done.
    Run the setup (adviceable to run it as admin and to temporally disable your antivirus during the installation process, to avoid issues).

Thanks Aura-san~! ♥ you are life savior~! ♥ T-T hard to download from torrent since my net is not OP here~ >-<♥

❁Click Here to My Youtube Battle Guardian❁

THE BEST DEFENSE IS A GOOD OFFENSE
    盾の勇者
    Khaiza
    【Battle Guardian SVL5】

【RETIRED AK】

Sorry for the dumb question but do I still need to download the client converter after I installed this or is this client already converted?

Quote Originally Posted by Ygnizem View Post
    Sorry for the dumb question but do I still need to download the client converter after I installed this or is this client already converted?
    This is the full client. If you download this you wont need the converter, just download and install.
    You may need to use the Manual Voice patch after that, as most users got some problems while patching from launcher:

http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...s-Manual-Patch
    Last edited by MDarkGuard; 08-10-2016 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Fix link

Quote Originally Posted by MDarkGuard View Post
    This is the full client. If you download this you wont need the converter, just download and install.
    You may need to use the Manual Voice patch after that, as most users got some problems while patching from launcher:

http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...s-Manual-Patch
    thanks for the kind answer and info

Thanks mom UwU

10 years since server down.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to thoughts of skytower. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon aura. i check forumbut it is no good. i flame aura on raid calland try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then look at server statusand cry myself to sleep
    SugarRush (AK) // Hypurrion (TS)

Quote Originally Posted by cat View Post
    Thanks mom UwU
    So happy to see you back
    This is starting to feel like a 10 years reunion or something.

New Users
    Hi, I have a problem for installing the server. I unpacked the items in my computer, lauch the setup as administrator but I have the following message : "C:\Program Files (x86)\TwinSaga.to\Twin Saga\launcher.exe A decompression error has occured (#2026) Unknown decompression error" Can someone tell me what to do please.

Active User
    Quote Originally Posted by husky6085 View Post
    Hi, I have a problem for installing the server. I unpacked the items in my computer, lauch the setup as administrator but I have the following message : "C:\Program Files (x86)\TwinSaga.to\Twin Saga\launcher.exe A decompression error has occured (#2026) Unknown decompression error" Can someone tell me what to do please.
    1. Ensure the torrent destination was a folder added to your antivirus exceptions
    2. After torrent completes, just go to the folder and manually extract the files.zip instead of using the setup application
    3. Right clicc it and select "Extract Here" after that just run launcher as admin and let it patch

i have the same error in setup. access "C:\Program Files (x86)\TwinSaga.to\Twin Saga\launcher.exe denied. firewall off. no antivirus ( i uninstall my antivirus just for this rip) still getting those error.

♡ I am hers, and she is mine ♡

Tyr_Anazasi lvl90 Grenadier
    Tyr_Anasazi lvl85 GunSlinger

Future Guild Master "Hostile Takeover"