Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Server Info

Hi, I'm new here. I'm wondering if your content includes crossover event items, unless it's a matter of legality...

Quote Originally Posted by murasakimoon View Post
    Hi, I'm new here. I'm wondering if your content includes crossover event items, unless it's a matter of legality...
    If you mean things like anime crossovers (Re:Zero X Aura Kingdom for example), if the TW version has it then we may get it eventually. But the server does not have custom crossover content from what I know.
    umm

Quote Originally Posted by Oribani View Post
    If you mean things like anime crossovers (Re:Zero X Aura Kingdom for example), if the TW version has it then we may get it eventually. But the server does not have custom crossover content from what I know.
    Ah I see. I know there's a Show By Rock crossover in japan at the moment, and just noticed there's an english release of this game.
    I'm currently playing the Japanese game, but I might join this server if it's brought over.

Hello!
    i have a little question. I am new in this server, but i dont recived the Welcoming pack.
    Is it normal ?

NOTE:
    Welcoming Pack: Which you will get in your account as soon you create your first character. Among other things, you'll receive important consumables, one custom costume, a limited mount and a 120-Slot Inventory Backpack.

Quote Originally Posted by BSunny View Post
    Hello!
    i have a little question. I am new in this server, but i dont recived the Welcoming pack.
    Is it normal ?

NOTE:
    Welcoming Pack: Which you will get in your account as soon you create your first character. Among other things, you'll receive important consumables, one custom costume, a limited mount and a 120-Slot Inventory Backpack.
    Is this your first character? You should have gotten it.

Also make sure you aren't playing the official Twin Saga, these forums are of a TS private server
    IGN: Fio
    Guild: 8bit

Quote Originally Posted by xFio View Post
    Is this your first character? You should have gotten it.

Also make sure you aren't playing the official Twin Saga, these forums are of a TS private server
    Are you kidding me ?? You think I'm stupid ??

it was my fail, i dont saw the WP :P
    and... i forgot delete my post jejeje

thanks! :3

Informative

very interesting thread, i really love it.