Twin Saga Server and Forums Rules

Twin Saga's Server and Forums Rules:
    This is a list of basics therms of coexistence between our community members, staff included. Breaking any of these therms will have different punishments regarding the severety of the infraction, but keep in mind your account will end up terminated by a consistent unproper behavior. Not knowing the server rules is not a justification for breaking any of them; all of our players must consider themselves warned once the announcement has already being made. And remember, just because something is not added on this thread doesn't mean is allowed. Looking for loops on the rules will also have a punishment; so in the case of doubt always contact a staff member.

Aura Kingdom and Twin Saga shares a same community and management, reason why the rules applies for both games.

1) Game and Forums Content must stay all ages-appropiated. The use of sexual explicit content and offensive language may end up with your account being terminated.

2) No Discrimination Allowed: Any kind of discrimination remarks will end up with your account being permanently banned. Players must be respected regardless of their nationality, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, etc.

3) No Bug Exploit Alowed: All bugs must be immmediately reported to a staff member. A banneable bug is any ingame error that can be used for your advantage by a distortion of the game's original intention. Exploited bugs will end up on an instant account permanently termination.

4) Accounts and Items Can't Be Sold For Real Money: It will also end up on the accounts (both seller and buyer) being permanently banned. You can exchange items for gold, even items or gold for AP. But you cannot sell them for real money.

5) No Advertising: The advertise of other servers (direct or indirect competition to us) is absolutely forbidden. If you want to advertise yours or someone's else servers, go to an advertising website or host your own site.

6) Look Out After Your Account: The only owner of an account is the owner of the used mail to create it. Accounts must not be shared between players, and your account data must never be revealed. If a player’s account is hacked, keylogged, scammed, etc; the only possible way to recover it is with the password recovery system. If you haven’t use a real mail to create the account, or you forget the address, the account is lost forever. GM’s don’t recover accounts for the players.

7) No Scamming: If a player tried to scam you in any way, you must submit enough proof of the offense to a GM. The offender will be permanent ban from the game, but your items won’t be recovered. Remember, you must be the first in taking care of your items and pay attention.

8) No using a GM name or impersonating a Staff member: Nicks ingame must not be similar to staff members nicknames. If during any Database search a character is found with a GM name, it will be deleted and the account banned without warning. Impersonating a GM or a Staff member ingame will also be reason for permanent ban.

9) Respect the Staff: Staff members must be respected and offensive language against them will not be tolerated. The staff members will have the same behavior to you and be respectful to every player. This kind of offense could ends in a permanent ban, regarding the seriousness of your comments

3) No Bug Exploit Alowed: All bugs must be immmediately reported to a staff member. A banneable bug is any ingame error that can be used for your advantage by a distortion of the game's original intention. Exploited bugs will end up on an instant account permanently termination.

Hi

I have a question and its been bugging me since
    One day I opened up all my gift bags (including Serena's) (the day was last day of the Serena's Astral) and I got some contract and also used it.
    I didn't realise Serena's gift bag was bugged until I notice my Serena star energy wasn't up but instead my Natalia star energy went from 1 to 2
    and I decided to report but someone has reported the same day.
    Till now I never open up any more gift bags (I'm afraid might be bugged for others too)

Will I get banned because of it as the above reason? .. coz It was really an accident not on purpose..

Kindly tell me what should I do for now?