Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

First Time Spender Promotion!

1st Time Spender Promotion Package!
    As an unlimited promotion, we reward all of our first time donators for their support to our server. Once you have donated for the first time (and regardless of the amount!) you only have to take your prize from the Shopping Cart, just by accesing the Item Mall ingame with any of your characters.

Although the promotion doesn't have any expiration date, remember the pack can only be received the first time you donate with your account. Besides fortification scrolls and other consumables, you'll also receive a special Eidolon as a sign of our appreciation. The pack contains:

- Weapon Fortification Scroll x3 (Non Tradeable)
    - Armor Fortification Scroll x3 (Non Tradeable)
    - Aura Helmet
    - Aura Armor
    (The set that "levels up" with you up to 40, and improves it's stats once you raise your level!)
    - Cleopawtra Key of Gaia

hei wht

So how to receive the items?

It's in the item mall (I), and it should be in your Shopping Cart (On the left side)

hey i can't get ap i am now lvl 14 when i can get ap it say Our webserver is having some difficulties and it is not able to process your request right now.?

admins. im done donating but then i didnt received the items. its actually my first donation. pls check my post in "technical issue thread"
    http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...CNT-HELP-ADMIN

Quote Originally Posted by spdavisan View Post
    hey i can't get ap i am now lvl 14 when i can get ap it say Our webserver is having some difficulties and it is not able to process your request right now.?
    I answer your pm.

Quote Originally Posted by watatae View Post
    admins. im done donating but then i didnt received the items. its actually my first donation. pls check my post in "technical issue thread"
    http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthre...CNT-HELP-ADMIN
    We are in the process of sending your package, you should receive within the next minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    We are in the process of sending your package, you should receive within the next minutes.
    Thank you. I have recieved the item now.
    Last edited by watatae; 02-21-2014 at 08:41 PM.

how can i donate? sth is wrong in the site, and how come i dont get 2 ap every hour??

So is there a level I need to reach to even be able to "donate"?
    For I get the:
    "We have found an error!

Our webserver is having some difficulties and it is not able to process your request right now."

Thing whenever I click any of the "donation" options.