PDA

View Full Version : Question about Zeal buffs/effects

eureckou
09-29-2015, 01:39 PM
With so many zeal in game, i wonder if they stack and how they affect each other. Let's say I have food buff that gives 10% double attack and an eidolon buff with same %. Will I get a total of 20% chance or still 10% but will trigger individually? or if the other triggered the other will not? Just a thought.

Attitude
09-29-2015, 03:07 PM
They probably trigger individually, not sure tho.

edoardus91
09-29-2015, 03:42 PM
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Zeal food / drink -> [Zeal food / drink name] dealing damage
Masteries zeal -> Zeal dealing damage
Card zeal -> [Enchanment card] dealing damage
Zeal passive buff eidolon (double down) -> [i forgot, maybe double down] dealing damage

FreuFreu
09-29-2015, 03:49 PM
They trigger individually and separately, meaning that 2 50% to proc zeals does not equal to a 100% proc rate. You could even end up not proc'ing them at all unless you have a really long time killing things. You can tell just by modifying chat channel to see damage dealt.

For the same reason, they also bring in their own modified damage but they do stack. The zeal mastery has the largest (90%) while the overcapped spd zeal has the lowest (50%). Not sure of the amount of Eidos produce since almost nobody uses them for Eligos and Yamaros but 3 stars probably have 2 separate zeals instead of a modified one.

SukkerroeAya
09-29-2015, 05:44 PM
They trigger individually and separately, meaning that 2 50% to proc zeals does not equal to a 100% proc rate. You could even end up not proc'ing them at all unless you have a really long time killing things. You can tell just by modifying chat channel to see damage dealt.

For the same reason, they also bring in their own modified damage but they do stack. The zeal mastery has the largest (90%) while the overcapped spd zeal has the lowest (50%). Not sure of the amount of Eidos produce since almost nobody uses them for Eligos and Yamaros but 3 stars probably have 2 separate zeals instead of a modified one.

Based on the little experience i got using zeal i kinda figured out that having two zeal-weapons of the same discription doesnt increase the actual zeal that comes with that enchantment. Meaning: having two weapon with speed +5% zeal doesnt seem to increase the percentage of it being activated. I dont feel any difference between wearing one or two weapons.
Probably each enchantment has to be unique to add up with each other.

I like to her the opinions on more advanced players on this though.

FreuFreu
09-29-2015, 05:51 PM
Based on the little experience i got using zeal i kinda figured out that having two zeal-weapons of the same discription doesnt increase the actual zeal that comes with that enchantment. Meaning: having two weapon with speed +5% zeal doesnt seem to increase the percentage of it being activated. I dont feel any difference between wearing one or two weapons.

If you're talking about the weapon cards with zeal effect, there is a kind of bug with that, the game seems to be confused and can't tell apart the sub and main weapon procs. The solution is to use 2 zeal card with different speed stat boosts.

edoardus91
09-30-2015, 01:36 AM
If you're talking about the weapon cards with zeal effect, there is a kind of bug with that, the game seems to be confused and can't tell apart the sub and main weapon procs. The solution is to use 2 zeal card with different speed stat boosts.

I think, you should enchant different x% chance zeal too.

Spctr
09-30-2015, 04:30 AM

I had main and sub cards with the same % and same speed stats, and it works, the funny thing is that both proc at the same time. and always at the same time. As for different cards, I havent done tests yet since i still havent gotten a new card....

(sadly cant provide ss as this was quite some time ago)

A_Gray
09-30-2015, 06:09 AM

they only proc if you use different stats like one card 715 spd stat the other 643 as example

I had main and sub cards with the same % and same speed stats, and it works, the funny thing is that both proc at the same time. and always at the same time. As for different cards, I havent done tests yet since i still havent gotten a new card....

(sadly cant provide ss as this was quite some time ago)

im pretty sure that they dont stack with the same spd stat, no idea what you saw.

futugawu
09-30-2015, 12:07 PM
They are all about chance. AK RNG is crazy just looking at the % crit rate.

CHEN
09-30-2015, 10:14 PM
They wont stack, each source of zeal proc have their own "rate chance"...

Zeal Mastery --> Rarely to show up compare with "Zeal's Foods & Drinks", but if it showed up..*bam*
Foods (Pudding, Ice Cream, etc) --> Double-cast (means the proc will show up with 2 times damage to target)
Drink (Royal Jelly) --> Triple-cast (means the proc will damaging 3 times if the proc show up)
Zeal card --> Double-cast, with 8% or 5% rate depends on the card...
It will stack if either SPD XXX or X % different for each other

Overcapped SPD (Zeal SPD) --> around 800 - 1k SPD for each 1% rate chance after you got 50% SPD..just one time cast
Eido Zeal (Alucard, etc) --> Double-cast...not recommended since you'll sacrifice 25% AA SPD

FreuFreu
10-02-2015, 05:59 PM
Overcapped SPD (Zeal SPD) --> around 800 - 1k SPD for each 1% rate chance after you got 50% SPD..just one time cast

Actually we tested this before and the progressing demands to gain a 1% rate more of zeal from SPD overcap after the first gets higher and higher, and is not actual linear progression, or it seems to be like this. Trying to attain 5-10% proc rate is decent enough. Overall, it's not an ideal stat to pursue for DPS (crit is still preferrable), just making good use of leftover excess. The same can be said for Def>HP.

A_Gray
10-02-2015, 06:36 PM
fun fact if you are melee and you dont need the 6% dmg or move spd emblem, switch to 10% atk spd and look how your spd value stays the same but your overcap zeal chance gets higher.