PDA

View Full Version : A few specific questions

justapasserby
02-20-2014, 10:19 PM
Hello guys, quite surprising to see a private server so early. Nonetheless, this is good. Before playing, I wanna ask a few specific things in game.

1. Are the special Eidolons(Tsubaki, Serena, Endora etc.) spawn at their respective dungeons?
2. What's the server time? Does it follow the official one?

Thanks for answering, and I hope this server becomes a great success.

Gambit
02-20-2014, 10:52 PM
Hey welcome to the server.
To answer your questions.
1. Everything is up to date with official content, so the answer would be yes.
2. Server time is GMT+1 but dungeon resets take half as much time as official (This means you get two resets within the normal timeframe of one reset.)

justapasserby
02-21-2014, 12:16 AM
Hey welcome to the server.
To answer your questions.
1. Everything is up to date with official content, so the answer would be yes.
2. Server time is GMT+1 but dungeon resets take half as much time as official (This means you get two resets within the normal timeframe of one reset.)

Thanks for the reply but I'm asking if there's any alterations considering that the official one disabled the spawns of Tsubaki and Serena in-game and monopolized them to funboxes.

JonFawkes
02-21-2014, 01:11 AM
I'm wondering the same thing as well. The official server disabled Tsubaki and Serena spawns, so I'm wondering if you guys have re-enabled it. you said "Everything is up to date with official content" but that suggest that the spawns are actually disabled.

Also, what are you going to do with fortune bags? Are you going to sell just the keys or at least increase the key drop chance from the bag or remove the useless items from the bags?

Aura
02-21-2014, 02:04 AM
I'm wondering the same thing as well. The official server disabled Tsubaki and Serena spawns, so I'm wondering if you guys have re-enabled it

We haven't re-enable them; although I believe Serena haven't being available in spawn or fun boxes in the offcial.

justapasserby
02-21-2014, 04:07 AM
We haven't re-enable them; although I believe Serena haven't being available in spawn or fun boxes in the offcial.

Thank you for answering. As for Serena, I think they're releasing the funboxes every cresent moon phase. Also, regarding the disabling of spawns, do you plan to enable them in the future or will you have any other means of obtaining them other than LP/AP boxes.

Aura
02-21-2014, 11:36 AM
Thank you for answering. As for Serena, I think they're releasing the funboxes every cresent moon phase. Also, regarding the disabling of spawns, do you plan to enable them in the future or will you have any other means of obtaining them other than LP/AP boxes.

We haven't think that ahead yet, to be completely honest with you. There is still a lot of game content to come, but its a good discussion for later.