PDA

View Full Version : Paragon Table

Cheesy
08-16-2015, 04:01 PM
On the Private Server, is the chances of landing on something good, high? Or is it just like the OS? I can tell from the PT that the prizes are really good. :cool:

Spctr
08-16-2015, 04:05 PM
All I can say is, at least we dont have eec tables.

But yeah, first day I got here, I got my long awaited eyepatch (I never got it in os and I wanted it so bad). So I would say, hard to get items in os is easy here. But items not in os, needs a bit of effort and luck.

llYumell
08-17-2015, 12:13 AM
New stuffs here is updated fast...sometimes even our wanted stuffs in top tier after couple of paragons, they might appear again in the lower tier...and you actually have chances to get to the top

Astron
08-17-2015, 12:17 AM
Well there aren't any orange border around each item in para, so no, the odds of landing on a good item are higher. However, I wouldn't say the rates are generous for some...
XD

Dark Princess
08-17-2015, 08:50 AM
Well there aren't any orange border around each item in para, so no, the odds of landing on a good item are higher. However, I wouldn't say the rates are generous for some...
XD

Agreed. I only got good stuff from paragon tables few times, even though I spent a lot of RC.. ;-;
But yeah, I'd say you have a higher chance to get nice items here, and an easier way to get RC, via LP.