PDA

View Full Version : Methods of leveling after lv 70?

Zemikong
07-12-2015, 10:35 PM
Hi I got my alt to lv 71 recently and am wondering what are your methods of leveling after this point. Also considering you finished all Main quests even the new ones currently out.

Is there any other way of fast leveling with 210% exp bonus other than dungeon grind?

Esper
07-12-2015, 10:49 PM
Dungeon grinding is all you can pretty much do.

DarkReaper
07-12-2015, 10:49 PM
dungeons , dungeons , dungeons ... and dungeons

Zemikong
07-12-2015, 11:04 PM
RIP! Oh yeah I just found out with the 3 day and 7 day sprites you could get 5.5m+exp from the daily quests from lv 70s+ also from the new map dailies.

Shiohara
07-12-2015, 11:33 PM
Dont forget the gathering quests! Like 350k exp per quest or something

Zemikong
07-12-2015, 11:37 PM
Better take me a second to do those lmao. The new daily quests has 2 quests where you just talk to 4 people each and get 5.5m exp
And dungeons take like 2min to clear cause of boss wait delay times so better be better than that too lol

benno
07-13-2015, 08:04 PM
with all boosters we have atm i can do like 1 1/2 lv up in 1 day so its not that hard :O just get a good group and spam 70 ow , cresent hill ow too , laments and do the solos and do that everytime it resets

FreuFreu
07-13-2015, 09:30 PM
If you get tired of the rudimentary grinds though but still want to get some form of exp, knowing your oddities and doing them daily and systemically helps. For example, after an ST raid, I go and pick up grandma for the Daily deeds oddity since I'm going to AH and storage NPCs and her drop off location is closeby anyway. Do note some oddities do take more time than others so it's not recommended to do all of them. One merit I find about oddities is that their exp returns scale with your character's the way monster exp book (white) does so you can do them anytime without worry of exp decay. Card games also reward exp and ideal for times when you have not much to do like waiting for dungeon reset or letting 5:02 fly away (nobody really should do dungeons at that hour!). The fish kings often reward tons of monster exp books (white) which becomes the only viable book after 70.

These options aren't as fast as the dungeons but at least its not as exhausting either if you know how to strategically plan ahead what to do. The new maps don't offer any new dungeons either so exp decay will start to show past 75 without the help of a party or some form of boost.