PDA

View Full Version : Differences?

Khyrsanth
06-18-2015, 01:06 PM
I am fairly new in this server but I am not new on AK. I actually came from AG's AK and played from 2013~2015 but I found it somewhat disappointing later on and decided to migrate to this server.

What are the differences between exp and drop rates? I mean, if example I gave exp rates on the other server a 4.5 out of 10, how about this server? And drop rates for 2/10, then how about this server?

How alive is the community? The staff/admin?

Well, I'm pretty sure updates here are 1 billion times faster than AG's.

If by chance that I posted this on the wrong section, then please excuse my ignorance, but I can't actually find an "Ask me whatever you want" section in this forum.

Heartless
06-18-2015, 01:19 PM
you lvl up way faster (you can get to 70+ in a week) and drops aren't really that bad (depends in luck pretty much).

You get 10 LP for each boss you kill (assist in killing like in parties), 1g per boss killed (or assisted), weapon/armor boxes drops twice (each box will give you 2 weapons/armors instead of 1), mysterious formulas for all lvls give 2 recipes each.

As far as the community goes, it's pretty active (more in-game than in the forums), and way better than the bot community in AG servers.

Updates every week (or most of the time, since big updates takes more time) and Paragons with really good prices, you can buy Ruby Coins with LP (274 LP = 200 RC, which means a try in the paragon), which is pretty good to get some decent gold/costumes if you're lucky enough.

You can change subclass for free, every 10 mins, ST up to floor 30, fortification scroll for accesories, armor and weapons with LP.

8 free character slots and you can buy more (up to 13 or 15 characters, I'm not sure).

Also we have crusader, a class AG doesn't have yet.

Long-story-short:

It's a pretty good server, with a good community, easy to lvl up, drops aren't that bad, no p2w, way more updated than AG servers.

Khyrsanth
06-18-2015, 01:26 PM
So basically, everything is almost obtainable through hardwork and not through $$$$ like AG's, huh. Thank you, now I actually feel better in quitting and abandoning all my hardwork in AG's server just to move here.

Ivana
06-18-2015, 01:48 PM
Well, if you stil wondering what this server has to offer, some people from os already asked it before you in this thread (http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthread.php?7350-New-(potential)-player-coming-from-Aeria-version) :)

pff
06-18-2015, 02:05 PM
and http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthread.php?7490-TW-vs-PS-vs-OS-Content-how-far-we-are-really-behind

Kuroneko_08
06-18-2015, 02:29 PM
You'll love it here, trust me~
Me and my bf came from OS too but we left due to horrible economy, game becoming PTW -cries-

Stranger
06-19-2015, 12:33 AM
It might be worth noting many of the reset times are halved here as well.
e.g. AG's Temple of the Eidolon resets every 6 hours. Over here it resets every 3 hours. Dungeon wait times are halved as well.

You can change subclass for free, every 10 mins.
Subclass change is free in AG's server too after some time ago (was before I started playing so I don't know when).

FreuFreu
06-19-2015, 02:34 AM
A little head's up though, we're having some server stability issues. Hopefully, this is a temporary setback as the dev's and some people(special mention to pff) have figured out the problem. Its centered around the new Eidolon and having it's name hidden causes bugsplat aka crashing.

Khyrsanth
06-19-2015, 06:34 AM
Thank you for others' responses, hopefully I can somewhat cope up with the new things in this server. How newbie-friendly is this server?

Spctr
06-19-2015, 06:56 AM
Thank you for others' responses, hopefully I can somewhat cope up with the new things in this server. How newbie-friendly is this server?

Varies greatly with the kind of people you meet tbh.

Khyrsanth
06-19-2015, 07:12 AM
Varies greatly with the kind of people you meet tbh.

Oh, yeah that's pretty obvious, I also meant that would it very very very hard to start out here as a noob? Because OS server is quite scary for new players, it was definitely demoralizing to see everything was thousands of golds when you can hardly make 1k gold as a newbie back then.

Spctr
06-19-2015, 07:52 AM
oh in that case it's pretty friendly. Stuff that costs thousands in os are a few hundred to free here