PDA

View Full Version : Hey Re XP Weekend

Addict
06-06-2015, 10:00 PM
Hey im Wondering if the XP Event will be extented Due to the server being down.Also Wondering next time there is a problem with the game you guys could keep people updated even through forum mods.

KamiYuki
06-06-2015, 10:55 PM
My launcher actually

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/23/1433632000-hj3hjpj.png

Clauste
06-07-2015, 05:39 AM
^ rofl you made my morning.

Aura
06-07-2015, 02:03 PM
Hey im Wondering if the XP Event will be extented Due to the server being down.Also Wondering next time there is a problem with the game you guys could keep people updated even through forum mods.

I already announced what will happen with the event.
The server wasn't down, but the launcher was, althought for the effects is basically the same.
If I couldn't keep players updated was due the fact I was without connection myself, sadly. You may be new but it was an exceptional situation. I always keep players informed when the server has problems unless something phisically prevent me to do so, neither server issues are normal here.

Addict
06-07-2015, 09:58 PM
I already announced what will happen with the event.
The server wasn't down, but the launcher was, althought for the effects is basically the same.
If I couldn't keep players updated was due the fact I was without connection myself, sadly. You may be new but it was an exceptional situation. I always keep players informed when the server has problems unless something phisically prevent me to do so, neither server issues are normal here.

Hey thankyou aura for taking the time to reply back to the thread. Yeah Fair enough thanks alot anyways :)