PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice with classes

Heartless
05-01-2015, 06:45 PM
So... I started this thread to ask which class is the best to being able to do solo dungeons and party/hell dungeons by it's own really fast? because I want to make a grinding char to make gold more easily since my main class is bard and well... bard's dps is non-existant whatsoever (I take like 20 mins to do black knight lvl 70 dungeon or something like that x-x and also the fact that I depend of a party to be able to get some gold to do my lvl 70 equip which would also mean some people wouldn't want me in their parties because getting OS in dungeons because I still doesn't have the ancient set yet and even with it I'd need to get it to +20) and I don't really want to build a dps bard since I'm against making a char something he's not, bard is meant to heal, tanks to tank and dps to kill, nothing else.. so without further talk, which class would be the best to do this job? being range or melee class and also which subclass is the best, thanks in advance :3

Esper
05-01-2015, 06:49 PM
So... I started this thread to ask which class is the best to being able to do solo dungeons and party/hell dungeons by it's own really fast? because I want to make a grinding char to make gold more easily since my main class is bard and well... bard's dps is non-existant whatsoever (I take like 20 mins to do black knight lvl 70 dungeon or something like that x-x and also the fact that I depend of a party to be able to get some gold to do my lvl 70 equip which would also mean some people wouldn't want me in their parties because getting OS in dungeons because I still doesn't have the ancient set yet and even with it I'd need to get it to +20) and I don't really want to build a dps bard since I'm against making a char something he's not, bard is meant to heal, tanks to tank and dps to kill, nothing else.. so without further talk, which class would be the best to do this job? being range or melee class and also which subclass is the best, thanks in advance :3
That statement tends to make you get frowned upon due to current meta. But anyways...if you wanted something that could clear dungeons fast by itself, it would probably be Crusader or Ravager. At the same time, any class can clear dungeons fast if properly geared and played correctly...so it all boils down on class preference.

Heartless
05-01-2015, 07:11 PM
and between ravager and crusader which one would be even more faster? xD, also I believe the most suitable sub for both of those classes is bard right?

Esper
05-01-2015, 07:19 PM
I'd say they're kinda the same but you can read this thread: Crusader vs Ravager (http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2392907#19861869). LeonmitchelliGD provides a vast amount of information that you may find useful.

Heartless
05-01-2015, 07:24 PM
Okay thanks Esper! I think I'll go with Crusader looks fun to play xD