PDA

View Full Version : Faster Fish-Selling?

FoxyAellin
04-13-2015, 04:15 PM
Hi there!

Do you have any useful tipps for faster fish-selling?
I already packed the fishs and weapon-chests into my skillbar to be able to use them while the shop is open, but that really isnt fast either.

Its 6:20pm here. I started unpacking my 5k fishs (2000 green) at 1:30pm and still have 400 green to go.

This feels like: "You can afk-fish, the game is even supporting it, but you will need half the time spend fishing to sell the catch"

One Question: Is the selling option for grey items client-sided? If yes: Would it be possible and legal to add the usual greens to the list?

I hope you got some useful tipps for me

-Linn

Hamyutz
04-13-2015, 04:33 PM
This feels like: "You can afk-fish, the game is even supporting it, but you will need half the time spend fishing to sell the catch"

That's exactly what it is. Want easy free Gold? Gotta suffer selling tons of trash items for it. There is no need to make life easier for afkfishers.

Unless you're willing to use a third party macro software, I can't see how you can make it faster.

Luna
04-13-2015, 04:47 PM
fishing is the easiest way to make money so making it easier is stupid imo

FoxyAellin
04-13-2015, 04:54 PM
fishing is the easiest way to make money so making it easier is stupid imo

A option for deleting all fishing-wear and rutes would be enough help i guess. >4000 Items at 1Silver each is... weird.

Pin
04-13-2015, 06:24 PM
Its 6:20pm here. I started unpacking my 5k fishs (2000 green) at 1:30pm and still have 400 green to go.

In that time you're selling you would've already made more gold just by running dungeons.
lol

As Hamyutz already said the only way to make it faster is by using a macro.

FoxyAellin
04-14-2015, 10:07 AM
In that time you're selling you would've already made more gold just by running dungeons.
lol

As Hamyutz already said the only way to make it faster is by using a macro.

At the same time i could write a macro for spamming "tab" and a spell to make a charakter farm medium exp. kristalls. I would do at least twice the money doing that. So whats the idea of fishing anyway? I keep doing archeology, as it is usefull and you can choose the price, i gather everything i see and do any easter-egg-quest. Everything is more useful than fishing. Now that you say "Lol, you get more gold doing something else"...

Should i drop fishing? There isnt a "price" beside the costumes. So i waste time doing it, hu?

-Linn

Sera
04-14-2015, 10:50 AM
What's the idea of fishing? Getting free gold as you're afk. Yes, FREE gold because you're NOT playing when not being near your pc. It's obvious you'll get more money actually playing the game (running dungeons etc).
I'm strongly against making afk fishing easier by any means.

mel
04-14-2015, 11:06 AM
Do you guys know the feeling when someone's idea is dumb?
i'm experiencing it right now.

FoxyAellin
04-14-2015, 12:07 PM
@Sera: I dont want afk-fishing to be more effektive than playing. Its the other way: I asked for a faster way to do the actual, the manual work.

See it that way: You got 500 chests and open them. In the time you open them you could have run a dungeon and would have made more money.

There is no real "afk-fishing", as the active part takes about half the time spend fishing. So its "semi-afk" if any.
I mean: I dont care about the fishing. What ever! But what is the idea of opening chests and making less money than doing something that is more fun?
Again: What use does fishing have?

@mel: You are being rude. I was asking and discussing something i experienced while playing. There is nothing wrong with that.

-Linn

mihoneko
04-14-2015, 02:56 PM
well if u dont want to open the box, for lvl 60 weapon box, each stack cost 1g+. well u lost another 1g+ from it but thats one of the easiest way to open and sell the fish

Bank
04-14-2015, 04:47 PM
well what goes around comes around, you earn gold while doing nothing but you`ll have to sit there for hours while grinding your fingers opening the fishes, so maybe it`s just fair haha.

lilblkrose
04-14-2015, 09:52 PM
Um... I saw this thread and open 200 Boxes (Mind you, I only have four 5-Bags from quest) and sold all 4000? I don't know how to math, within a minute IG time...

I guess it is easier for me since I have a Tablet Pen where I can move more freely than a mouse, but I just spam Left Click while going through my inventory, not going back to any items missed until the end.

It took me around 5 minutes? To open 2000 boxes?
3 Minute for 100 Green Fish
I have to pay attention to space, such as always leaving 10 or 20 inventory spaces.

Boxes & Fish at Bottom so it builds up at Top when opening.

I don't know how to explain, but I think you already know :V
Yeah, Dungeon is Faster, but I AFK fish when I don't have time and energy to grind in AK (Gotta Draw them Fancies)

Just don't over fish or collect so much?

Keiryuu
04-15-2015, 01:18 AM
to open the fish fast just put that fish in ur skill tab lol then just spam it lmao

FoxyAellin
04-15-2015, 07:23 PM
to open the fish fast just put that fish in ur skill tab lol then just spam it lmao

I can only open 3 fishs a second, no matter what i try.

lilblkrose
04-15-2015, 08:37 PM
I can only open 3 fishs a second, no matter what i try.

What? Why is it so slow?;
Do you lag in game? Maybe your internet is slow (tho I'm on a borrowed wi-fi) or graphic setting is too high.
Unless your inventory is packed, you should be able to spam hotkey fish at least 5-10 per second.

Maybe I'm too keysmashy...

FoxyAellin
04-18-2015, 10:01 AM
What? Why is it so slow?;
Do you lag in game? Maybe your internet is slow (tho I'm on a borrowed wi-fi) or graphic setting is too high.
Unless your inventory is packed, you should be able to spam hotkey fish at least 5-10 per second.

Maybe I'm too keysmashy...

Its probably the graphic. After the update i changed to lowest settings. I can open 5-6 fishes now.

SapphireNeko
07-01-2017, 07:50 AM
You can sell boxes without opening them, the boxes with weapons lvl 60-70 is 1g240

Hope that'll help you :3

Elya
07-01-2017, 05:16 PM
You can sell boxes without opening them, the boxes with weapons lvl 60-70 is 1g240

Hope that'll help you :3

Really...-facepalm-

Akariya
07-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Really...-facepalm-

at least its true :rolleyes:

Saras
07-02-2017, 03:58 PM
Gravediggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr