PDA

View Full Version : Treasure charms (all kinds)

seiya
03-18-2014, 08:21 AM
Hi everyone,

I would like to humbly ask about treasure charms. First I would like to explain how I use the charm and feel free to tell me if I am doing wrong.

1.) use the charm before killing a boss ( any boss)
2.) after using the charm kill the boss
3.) on my end , it does not drop / spawn any treasure.

I have used several treasure charms in game but it really does not drop any treasure on me, so here is my questions:

1.) does treasure charm gives 100% chance to drop / spawn a treasure after killing a boss.
2.) do you need to clear all mobs before using treasure charms to be effective.

thanks for your answer and comments guys, i would really appreciate it.

InvisibleYu
03-18-2014, 08:26 AM
A treasure charm only gives you extra drops/loots from the next boss monster you're gonna face.
Not drop a treasure box.

Logan
03-18-2014, 08:29 AM
Hi everyone,

I would like to humbly ask about treasure charms. First I would like to explain how I use the charm and feel free to tell me if I am doing wrong.

1.) use the charm before killing a boss ( any boss)
2.) after using the charm kill the boss
3.) on my end , it does not drop / spawn any treasure.

I have used several treasure charms in game but it really does not drop any treasure on me, so here is my questions:

1.) does treasure charm gives 100% chance to drop / spawn a treasure after killing a boss.
2.) do you need to clear all mobs before using treasure charms to be effective.

thanks for your answer and comments guys, i would really appreciate it.

1) use it before killing a boss
2) it makes the boss drops xx number of treasures ( depending on the used charm)
3) the dropped treasure are random so u can get lets say: used intermediate charm then u can ( lvl 40 weapon chest x2).
4) it works 100% after killing the boss, regardless if the normal mobs are killed or not.
Tip) it doesn't guarrantee you to get any specific treasure ;)!

Zylphe
03-18-2014, 08:30 AM
Also, only the last 3 items you picked up are shown on screen. Considering a treasure charm can give up to 3 more items and we already have 2x drop rate, it's very likely that the charms are working, but you get so much loot you don't notice it, lol

Logan
03-18-2014, 08:31 AM
A treasure charm only gives you extra drops/loots from the next boss monster you're gonna face.
Not drop a treasure box.

On the description it says "Use to coerce the next boss you face into dropping xx extra treasures." so it might be a little confusing sometimes.

seiya
03-19-2014, 05:30 PM
thanks for all the input guys, now i finally understand this charm thing