PDA

View Full Version : Fishing production system

Shiohara
01-22-2015, 04:15 PM
Okay so I recently reached lvl 2 with fishing and I am finding it to be extremely difficult to get exp, I even got the golden sprite but it's still slow.
I am using Daze Rod and Crustacean fishing set.

I was hoping anyone had some tips D;

Esper
01-22-2015, 05:02 PM
Probably best to do Meteorite/Silent Fish King. They can give up to like 400 EXP (without EXP bonus). Then again, any FK works but EXP is scaled to location. :x

KyoushiKurai
01-22-2015, 05:04 PM
Facebook would be an amazing place to gain experience points in fishing.

Shiohara
01-22-2015, 05:09 PM
Probably best to do Meteorite/Silent Fish King. They can give up to like 400 EXP (without EXP bonus). Then again, any FK works but EXP is scaled to location. :x

Wait wait wait 400 exp!? How!? I am using the golden sprite thing and have been fishing in SIH for HOURS, HOURS! and the most I got was 191 exp from the miracle cube. The orange fish there gives me 70-90 exp and the white fish gives none at all.

Esper
01-22-2015, 05:12 PM
Wait wait wait 400 exp!? How!? I am using the golden sprite thing and have been fishing in SIH for HOURS, HOURS! and the most I got was 191 exp from the miracle cube. The orange fish there gives me 70-90 exp and the white fish gives none at all.
I said Fish King, not the normal fishes. You silly. xD

It does take too long to level Fish production. I kind of feel like those who have a high level (6+) use fish bot...

Shiohara
01-22-2015, 05:23 PM
I said Fish King, not the normal fishes. You silly. xD

It does take too long to level Fish production. I kind of feel like those who have a high level (6+) use fish bot...

I managed to get to rank 3 on gathering and archaeology in less than 2 hours but this THIS is taking triple the amount of that time, whyyyy ;-;

Reign
01-22-2015, 09:09 PM
Because X-Legends is retarded.

Shiohara
01-23-2015, 06:59 AM
Okay guys thanks to some helpful people in-game I found a way to get exp easier, it's not anything WOW much but it surely makes it easier for the lower levels where orange fish gives you exp.

Kill the penguins at spawn at fish king spots and exchange the drop for tokens, then proceed to buy the 100% orange catch fish bait from the fishing token NPC for traito (because it dies very quickly and the ones in SIH takes twice the amount of time to catch). I believe the bait is called wrinkly snail or something like that, I don't remember :c With the golden sprite I get like 50 exp in average from each orange fish so it isn't too bad considering how easily you can catch them!

Tsikboom
01-23-2015, 02:05 PM
^
^

been doing that.. but thanks for the additional info about sprite.. tho i dont have that.. how to get the sprite? :D

Shiohara
01-23-2015, 04:08 PM
^
^

been doing that.. but thanks for the additional info about sprite.. tho i dont have that.. how to get the sprite? :D

274 AP in the AP store. Consumables>Leveling items.

Keep in mind it can't be traded or stored in the shared warehouse. If you wanna buy it from someone else they gonna have to gift it to you

Ethreia
01-24-2015, 02:40 PM
For SIH, it gives a range of exp from 650~1k+ while 500+ for MH Fish Kings

Also, as I noticed it's not depends on the zone but with the stamina of the Fish, higher stamina fish tend to give more EXP than lower HP one.

Example: Triatio Highlands Fish King have a stamina of 2246, it gives a range of 70~100 EXP while Silent Ice Hill got 10200 Stamina and gives a range of 650~1k

Another thing is leveling your Gathering till Rank [2,5,7,9] this rank gives a bonus of "Increase EXP gain from other Production" but i dunno how it works, when i'm on rank 4 gathering with rank 7 fishing, SIH orange fish gives me a range of 40~61 EXP without sprite, now i'm on rank 5, it still gives a range of 40~61 EXP, though only noticed that it's like it's rate of giving a higher EXP increase though not sure it that's the way it works.[Need Confirmation]

Example: Rank 4 gathering, 5 out of 10 Orange fish gives a line of 4* EXP while at Rank 5 gathering, 3 out of 10 Orange fish gives a line of 4* EXP

Another thing is I'm not sure if EXP you gain Decreases as your Rank Level Increases.

EDIT: As per Sera, Gathering Rank [2,5,7,9] is bugged.