PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering how populated is this private server?

unfoldstory
01-06-2015, 08:05 PM
Hey guys I was wondering how populated is this private server? Like if I were to compare Hydra by itself to this private server? Would hydra be more populated by a lot or around the same?

Lady Lumina
01-06-2015, 08:39 PM
This server is very populated. Sometimes it reaches all 3 channels to "Crowded" status. I dunno about Hydra (kinda forgot stuff) but it has enough population to consider this server active. Trade chats are always active, world chat too sometimes, guild (depends on guild LOL)

Many friendly players, guilds, admins etc in this server. We might not even have as much as the official server, but what we do have is enough to call as our family <3

FreuFreu
01-06-2015, 09:36 PM
That is apart from AFK fishing. Sorry had to point that out, but otherwise, yeah there is a good ACTIVE populace here, you can tell just about how much during world boss spawns and especially ST during the weekends, and am sure the lag would be a strong indicator. There's also a lack of shop stalls with an occasional 1 or 2 since most go with the AH unless they're too poor to afford the the 10% taxing (caps at 10G though).

The real clincher left now is translations and installation.

Kure
01-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Despite the number of afk fishers, I'm dead certain OS bots outnumber them. Also, maybe I'm just wierd, but not all afk fishers are entirely afk. Usually pop in every half hour or so to say hi to guildies or might even be playing CAH with 'em. (Yeah, probably just me being wierd).