PDA

View Full Version : Just Some Questions

V-Mura
11-12-2014, 05:33 PM
So, I've been playing the game and indeed it's awesome, but recently I've had some questions bothering me, I would like if someone helped me to know:

1. Where can I find Loach? It's the only fish I'm missing for the Ace Angler medal/achievement
2. I have recently gotten every Eidolon available through ToE, where to start looking for Eidolons now?
3. Any other way of getting gold aside from fishing, paragon stuff or VP/SB World Boss drops?
4. What exactly is the Fight Club? (don't recall the name very well) Haven't tried it myself because it sounds like it's some PvP thing and I'm bad at it in any game lol

Esper
11-12-2014, 05:51 PM
1. Where can I find Loach? It's the only fish I'm missing for the Ace Angler medal/achievement
If I remember correctly, Loach is in Guild Hall.

2. I have recently gotten every Eidolon available through ToE, where to start looking for Eidolons now?
Sky Tower, Dungeons, SoE, LP Promotions, and Serena. Serena appears during weekends where one of the boxes she sells has a chance to obtain certain Eidolon. The boxes are all 100G each and make sure you view what each box gives before you buy the wrong one.

3. Any other way of getting gold aside from fishing, paragon stuff or VP/SB World Boss drops?
By running important dungeons, such as TR/CS, OW, Lament, and selling the good gears (or 70 sniper recipe for TS/CS). Another bonus is each Boss killed give x4 Gold and 10 LP.

4. What exactly is the Fight Club? (don't recall the name very well) Haven't tried it myself because it sounds like it's some PvP thing and I'm bad at it in any game lol
Fight Club helps you gain PVP coins without doing PVP, aka pointless if you don't plan on doing PVP. You fight 3 different NPC's with skills they give you. It's kind of the same as when you did Cactakara quest with the robot. It also completes one of the Medal Achievements if you finish one of the quests 30 times.

V-Mura
11-12-2014, 06:14 PM
Wow, thanks for the quick answers.
Well, no wonder I couldn't find Loach anywhere, haven't been in a Guild that has a Guild Hall, only in pretty small ones that stop being active too fast (happens to me a lot)
I run on a toaster so no Laments or ST until I can upgrade my PC, but I'll give the other suggestions a try.
Again, thank you very much for the answers.