PDA

View Full Version : Voting System for AP

Namelesswander
11-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Dear Aura,
I like to give a suggestion about voting system.
I am living in Bangladesh, in here no online payment gateway avilable, due to our govenment restriction,
It's we don't have any paypal, internation credit / debit Card, so we have to relay on to get AP after 3 hours stay,
but some time i did receive AP some time not.
My earnest request is to Aura, Create an Attendence NPC in game when any gamer log in to game he / she have to
make attendece to to npc so they can get AP instanly from That NPC, please try to understant administrator and other official personal, i know that you and other ppl have to pay to keep live this server, i want to pay but in our county we don't have that system,
so my earnest request to you that please at least consider this system
with profound regards

Aura
11-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Hi Nameless; if you browse our forums a little you'll see other times in which voting systems has been discussed. They're too vulnerable and easy to abuse, reason why we will not to. On the matter of NPC's selling AP, is not something we plan to add either. This game and this server isn't that much cash dependant. Most items are already available for loyalty, which you can farm yourself. And most of item mall and bonus mall exclusive items, ends up been available for gold. There is a stable economy ingame and the exchange rates are quite decent. No one forces you to donate and we understand not everyone can, that doesn't mean the store should be completely free.

Webkai
11-05-2014, 07:52 PM
I dont know whats voting system, but what about buying AP through SMS? :-?

Aura
11-05-2014, 08:13 PM
I dont know whats voting system, but what about buying AP through SMS? :-?

That's actually possible through PayDrake, but the methods available depends on the places you are at. A voting system is a system in which players vote for your server to have a place in pservers ranking sites. I have some experience with it, but its a burden to control that players don't abuse it and multi-account/proxy in order to get more rewards from it. At the end, something that is supposely a perk to players end up been a system to create a gap between players who abuse the system and players who doesn't. The result, the players who you actually wanna keep (the ones that won't abuse the game only because of opportunity) ends up been discouraged. And you cannot find the players who abuses the system without checking the logs; which creates an additional burden to the staff and many people is able to still get away with it. At the end of the day, it ends up been a system from which legit players will get only a few AP's from, while the non-legit players gets so much more. Its not worth the risk and I prefer our current game-strategy, in which we give players the opportunity to access things in game through the Loyalty Store and Loyalty Promotions.

Namelesswander
11-06-2014, 04:57 PM
1st i like to apologies to you :), what i said earlier. I got it now. but what ingame exchange rates are you talking about? could please tell in details about exchage rate??

Esper
11-06-2014, 06:03 PM
1st i like to apologies to you :), what i said earlier. I got it now. but what ingame exchange rates are you talking about? could please tell in details about exchage rate??
The usual rate sellers go is 1 AP : 1 Gold. For BP, it's currently around 1 BP : 1.5 Gold due to the Wedding Dress and such.