PDA

View Full Version : Have a couple of questions :o

CrossAnge
10-15-2014, 09:24 AM
Hello, been playing AK for quite a while and looking towards switching here

I'd just like an general idea, how much money would I have to spend on AP to +20 a weapon roughly

Also how much is an custom costume in item mall in terms of actual money used to get AP

Ayasel
10-15-2014, 09:49 AM
I'm not certain about the current ap prices since you can get nearly everything for lp but you can check paydrake from the website and make a conversion.

Fluff
10-15-2014, 10:20 AM
I never used AP for those fortifying scrolls yet I run +20 sets. Usually customs are in both AP and LP store, there are some differences but there haven't been many fashions (that people would actually want) in only AP store. So yeah, u don't basically need any AP to play this server XD But feel free to donate to make the server grow :3

Shibi
10-15-2014, 10:44 AM
Donating doesn't only benefit yourself but the server as well. So feel free to do so.

Although, getting +20 set does not rely on AP that much. Farming LP in this server is super easy. You can buy ADV Forti scrolls in LP shop for 430 LP(3x Armour) and 900 LP(3x Weapon).

As for costumes... I wouldn't recommend buying them through AP for personal use. It's better to buy it with gold. But if you are able to donate lots of money to the server, feel free to do so then.

I'd recommend selling your AP to players at a 1:1(1 ap : 1 gold) ratio for profit. http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthread.php?4118-AP-Bang-for-Buck <-- visit this thread for more info.

Have fun!

Dawn1123
10-16-2014, 04:44 AM
Depends on your luck for +20'ing because fortifying rates are the same as on official. Can be between 20 to 150 forts at both sides of the extremes, in my experience usually 70-90 forts.

It costs $100 USD using paypal on paydrake to get 17200 ap which is quite a lot.

To put AP costs into perspective, costumes in item mall all cost 1499 ap or less, 5x adv weapon forts cost 430 ap, 5x adv armor cost 275ap (there are only one kind of adv, unlike OS that has 3?? haven't touched OS in a while unsure).