PDA

View Full Version : Fix Translations in Main Quests Please~

iambuko
08-30-2014, 12:36 AM
Uh I don't want to do the new main quests yet because the translations are sucky.

xion111
08-30-2014, 08:50 AM
Uh I don't want to do the new main quests yet because the translations are sucky.

Question, do you want to play the game or do u want to play the game with correct translation. If you want correct, might as well wait 6 months for Aeria to do it.

No one reads the story anyways, if u want to, well I have bad news for you.

Raimoo
08-30-2014, 01:51 PM
No one reads the story anyways, if u want to, well I have bad news for you.

Old players might (some of them already reach level cap) but not newbies or those who interested in AK's storyline. The green exclamation mark quest in the new maps is even hard to do thanks to bad translation. Quest is also buggy tbh.

@OP: I feel you. But you might have to wait 6 months or so for the dev to fix the translation or when AKOS received RR and SM patch. Translation fix is not in their priority list for now.

Genny
08-30-2014, 02:04 PM
I'd have agreed if the game's story wasn't so awful. I stopped reading right after the generic dark knight appeared.

SiegLhein
08-30-2014, 02:07 PM
@OP: I feel you. But you might have to wait 6 months or so for the dev to fix the translation or when AKOS received RR and SM patch. Translation fix is not in their priority list for now.

But muh immersion

Aura
08-30-2014, 02:28 PM
We have fixed a lot of translations, including main quest ones. Of course you couldn't know how many lines each dialogue has, regardless we have done our best to keep most of Rainmist Reach/Sludgemarke Marsh intact. There is still plenty of work to do, and we intend to keep adding corrections to the game.