PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Currencies

Axanael
08-23-2014, 03:58 AM
Can someone crash course me through the types of currencies and the main method of obtaining them?

I understand that like 1 gold = 1k silver, and loyalty is just accumulated by doing regular things, and that AP is purchased, but what about Dragon Points and Ruby Coins and all that stuff?

I've only been playing maybe a week so I don't fully understand everything yet.

Eidolon_Sniper
08-23-2014, 04:56 AM
You get Dragon Coins from defeating monsters/bosses. You can also get Dragon Coins from getting those purple Azurian Crystals; they can be won as prizes from quests or sometimes from random monster drops. Same with LP, you can also sometimes get that as prizes from some quests. Ruby Coins you get from the Paragon Table. You can purchase it using AP. You can also get free AP; it goes for 12 AP per day. The yellow/gold Azurian Crystals allow you to get % AP that day/period, though I have no idea how that works lol. From what I recall you can buy LP/Ruby Coins from the Item Mall. Those Emerald Shard thingies in the Paragon Table, that's the only place where you can get them. Bonus Points/BP, the ruby looking like things that appear on your currency amount when you open the Item Mall, you can only get them after you've purchased stuff using AP. The current exchange rate I think is 10 AP = 1 BP.

Esper
08-23-2014, 05:17 AM
Dragon Coins: Earn by killing Mini-Bosses (Field), Bosses (Dungeon), Chests (Field/Dungeon), or Loyalty Point (150 LP = 500 Dragon Coins).
Loyalty Point: Dailies, Achievements, Bosses (Dungeon), Temple of Eidolon, Skandia/Helonia, World Boss (VP/SB; level 60+), or Sky Tower (level 60+).
Ruby Coin: Buy it with AP or LP (274 LP = 200 Ruby Coins).

All things bought from Encyclopedia (DC) are bound so it's personal use.