PDA

View Full Version : Bigger Guild Hall Storage Or Abilty to put Backpacks

MrMischievous
08-22-2014, 01:37 PM
While im sure that im not the first or will be the last to suggest this, i came to this thread to ask Aura, that since EEC have become rather easy to get with active grinders. would it be possible for guild leaders Only <while officers do carry trust n etc some day drama is bound to happen sooner or later in some guilds which is why im saying GL only> to have or make extra slots in the guild storage with these new updates. some guilds are more active then others n i know my guild <EarGasm> has been rather active n pretty much forced to do summoning earlier then what we normally do because we fill up with EEC really fast. so Miss or Mrs Aura would that be possible? Thx u for ur time ^_^

<we just emptied our out EEC on Monday my officers have some stacks as well but this is just my inven
http://i60.tinypic.com/n49y8p.jpg

<P.S> did a poll thingy cuz my guildie said it was a better way to do this so tell us ur thoughts as well>

Skythx
08-22-2014, 01:42 PM
+1 :3

Reign
08-22-2014, 02:25 PM
37.6K EEC and counting since last sunday.

Aura
08-22-2014, 02:29 PM
While im sure that im not the first or will be the last to suggest this, i came to this thread to ask Aura, that since EEC have become rather easy to get with active grinders. would it be possible for guild leaders Only <while officers do carry trust n etc some day drama is bound to happen sooner or later in some guilds which is why im saying GL only> to have or make extra slots in the guild storage with these new updates. some guilds are more active then others n i know my guild <EarGasm> has been rather active n pretty much forced to do summoning earlier then what we normally do because we fill up with EEC really fast. so Miss or Mrs Aura would that be possible? Thx u for ur time ^_^

<we just emptied our out EEC on Monday my officers have some stacks as well but this is just my inven
http://i60.tinypic.com/n49y8p.jpg

<P.S> did a poll thingy cuz my guildie said it was a better way to do this so tell us ur thoughts as well>

I like the idea; although I think it will be better to change the cap of EEC to 1k instead of 100 (which is also possible).

MrMischievous
08-22-2014, 03:10 PM
I like the idea; although I think it will be better to change the cap of EEC to 1k instead of 100 (which is also possible).

It would be awesome if either way could be done i do like the idea same like the npc in Nevea where u can buy 10 ****** n get 10 ****** stacks of that item it would help alot of "hardcore" grinding guilds much like Extinction n others as well as our guild which ain't full of hardcore grinders but we got some who are very hard workers ^_^

Thx u for responding to this thread on such short notice it was much appreciated

Sadie
08-22-2014, 03:34 PM

I like the idea of 1000 EEC/stack. My inventory is getting full with EEC everyday from grinding, so I resort to sending them to our guild officers in advance, or sell some of them if I cannot keep anymore and guild warehouse is full.

Deuce
08-22-2014, 03:46 PM
for the time being:

you can exchange all that energy for guild summoning device (that whatever orb lol), it stacks. our guild does it. (or you can try stacking two first =X) but the downside is you have to carry it around in your own backpack (but it only takes one slot anyway)

mark_terence
08-22-2014, 04:20 PM
EEC 1k per stack instead of 100

sounds a better idea than expanding the guild warehouse slot :)

xion111
08-22-2014, 05:55 PM
1k/stack would be amazing. We have over 38k atm and still rising lol

also should do that with the white xp books, mats lol (running out of space with all these new mats)

Reign
08-22-2014, 06:06 PM
You would need to make sure the EEC NPC in GH is able to take over 100 EECs first and that it doesn't give you the wrong amount or orbs when exchanging.

Esper
08-22-2014, 09:04 PM
I thought I read somewhere that Guild Warehouse was suppose to be expanded in a future content. This plus the ability to stack a higher amount of EC would definitely be nice.