PDA

View Full Version : Soloing OW Hell with Lv70 Duelist using 115%+ Lv60 +20 Devourer Set

Shibi
08-06-2014, 06:42 AM
-snip-

xion111
08-06-2014, 06:58 AM
You almost died so many times lol OW's don't even matter anymore(any class can solo it with +20, 60 gear or not. since they were doing it in OS for the longest time before 65 gear). If they were doing that much to you in OW Hell, then you wouldn't last in laments.

Raimoo
08-06-2014, 07:19 AM
Dis Tanuki....

you know you should switch Devourer top with Tank top anyways. Duelist lack of tankiness, eventho you can capped EVA with it and you get 30% DMG against bosses.

SiegLhein
08-06-2014, 07:33 AM
Well, he did say "every content"

You gobba show dose solo Laments me boyo.

Shibi
08-06-2014, 07:44 AM
You almost died so many times lol OW's don't even matter anymore(any class can solo it with +20, 60 gear or not. since they were doing it in OS for the longest time before 65 gear). If they were doing that much to you in OW Hell, then you wouldn't last in laments.

I actually off-tank laments! Ask my Slurpee mates :3

-snip-

-snip-

@Everyone, Please understand the point of this thread first before replying o.od.

It's for the person that stated "Would love video of yourself proving this. { the reason I state this is that I have yet to see a duelist not have trouble in the things I have stated aboved}" and I did.

Cleverbrain
08-06-2014, 01:16 PM
I actually off-tank laments! Ask my Slurpee mates :3

-snip-

-snip-

@Everyone, Please understand the point of this thread first before replying o.od.

It's for the person that stated "Would love video of yourself proving this. { the reason I state this is that I have yet to see a duelist not have trouble in the things I have stated aboved}" and I did.

Thanks first of all before I say anything I want to say you did definitely prove that you can solo the run

Now to go over some things:

1. Your hiding somethings and I will name them here:
*Your hiding the whole run
*Your hiding your entries

what the above signify? " "Your hiding the whole run" that means there is a good chance you hid your deaths that would of been embarrassing to the viewer and the one your trying to prove a point. "Your hiding your entries" shows that there is probably a 50/50 that could also be party mode since we didn't saw you entered the hell mode run, who knows this is just 50/50. lastly your video is really blurry I cant see the time It took you for each boss and the whole run overall

. I'm using the devourer set as my end game gear atm and it's just 115%+ and I can clear every content with absolutely no problem. It depends also on your build but tbh there is no point on sticking to lv60.

you proved to me that you can solo one of the 3 hell mode other world but according to the top you didn't prove anything right.
*you had trouble we can see it {that was the problem}
*you didn't prove every content
*do not stick with lvl 60 go 65
*if your going to skip show the better quality video the mini map show us the time so we can read the number of how long it took to finish

apologies about the mini map video to you use frap or what ever the other dudes is using

Shibi
08-06-2014, 01:58 PM
Thanks first of all before I say anything I want to say you did definitely prove that you can solo the run

Now to go over some things:

1. Your hiding somethings and I will name them here:
*Your hiding the whole run
*Your hiding your entries

what the above signify? " "Your hiding the whole run" that means there is a good chance you hid your deaths that would of been embarrassing to the viewer and the one your trying to put a point. "Your hiding your entries" shows that his probably a 50/50 that could also be party mode since we didn't saw you entered the hell mode run, who knows this is just 50/50. lastly your video is really blurry I cant see the time It took you for each boss and the whole run overall

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you proved to me that you can solo one of the 3 hell mode other world but according to the top you didn't prove anything right.
*you had trouble we can see it {that was the problem}
*you didn't prove every content
*do not stick with lvl 60 go 65
*if your going to skip show the better quality video the mini map show us the time so we can read the number of how long it took to finish

apologies about the mini map video to you use frap or what ever the other dudes is using

-facedesk-

I'm not hiding anything and there's no reason for me to hide it. Yes I die even a lot in OW Hell Mode even with a party member already. Clumsiness occurs most of the time but in this video, I didn't die lol. I didn't hide my entries on purpose. I just didn't want to put it in as well because the size will be too big and I can't upload it all. And DURRR, I deal 250,000 DMG per tick and that's no exaggeration. You think Party Mode or even Solo mode would survive that long as showed in the video? It's hell mode and I showed it on the first video where I pressed "M". It was too fast but watch it again.

But let me get this straight first. When I said "I can clear every Content with absolutely no problem", I meant I can PLAY the contents without a problem. I didn't state anywhere I can SOLO everything even if I already showed I can solo it.

Lol it doesn't take a braniac to be able to do good with a +20 Lv60 set...

Raimoo
08-06-2014, 02:06 PM
You just have to post a video of a full run in OW hells. The video showing that you killing a bosses for a few minutes is not enough to convince him.

Shibi
08-06-2014, 02:11 PM
You just have to post a video of a full run in OW hells. The video showing that you killing a bosses for a few minutes is not enough to convince him.
If that's the case then I'm done lol. As long as I know I can finish the game with a Lv60 Set, I'm fine.

I've already posted a semi-decent proof of being able to solo an OW Hell mode and that's all I need to do. If you still don't wanna believe me then so be it. But remember this: It doesn't take a super skilled player to be able to do good with a Lv60 +20 Set. Everyone can do it. Not only me.

If some of you are interested on what a Duelist are capable of, hit me a pm in game. My IGN is in my signature and I'll give you a tour.

Smell y'all later.

Cleverbrain
08-06-2014, 02:16 PM
-facedesk-

I'm not hiding anything and there's no reason for me to hide it. Yes I die even a lot in OW Hell Mode even with a party member already. Clumsiness occurs most of the time but in this video, I didn't die lol. I didn't hide my entries on purpose. I just didn't want to put it in as well because the size will be too big and I can't upload it all. And DURRR, I deal 250,000 DMG per tick and that's no exaggeration. You think Party Mode or even Solo mode would survive that long as showed in the video? It's hell mode and I showed it on the first video where I pressed "M". It was too fast but watch it again.

But let me get this straight first. When I said "I can clear every Content with absolutely no problem", I meant I can PLAY the contents without a problem. I didn't state anywhere I can SOLO everything even if I already showed I can solo it.

-facedesk-

When I said "I can clear every Content with absolutely no problem", I meant I can PLAY the contents without a problem [dying in dungeon is a problem since you starting all over and have to do the thing again, if you die in mobs that resets the mobs hp if you didn't finish them] You cant upload a video = bad comp thats all, cause really other people did it why cant you? thus im going to say bad comp I guess. "Clumsiness occurs most of the time but in this video, I didn't die lol." this is just an excuse sorry, good player who has no problem in dungeon wouldn't give such an excuse, No problem= no death or easy clearing in the dungeon. "I deal 250,000 DMG per tick and that's no exaggeration" I couldn't see it to blurry :(. [/COLOR]"You think Party Mode or even Solo mode would survive that long as showed in the video? [COLOR="#00FFFF"]"maybe don't fast forward stuff just show us the full run next time :rolleyes: but I apologies it was to fast and I didn't catch it

ok in party mode I agree with you in party mode with 5 people you definitely don't have a problem im going to agree with this part 100 no 200% im at your side buddy on this one all the way *cheers*

Im going to end the discussion here cause im sure many people in the community aren't this dumb {im not saying your dumb} to see through things here and there and judge for themselves, thank for the video btw it was umm pleasant I think

Heca
08-06-2014, 02:26 PM
-facedesk-

When I said "I can clear every Content with absolutely no problem", I meant I can PLAY the contents without a problem [dying in dungeon is a problem since you starting all over and have to do the thing again, if you die in mobs that resets the mobs hp if you didn't finish them] You cant upload a video = bad comp thats all, cause really other people did it why cant you? thus im going to say bad comp I guess. "Clumsiness occurs most of the time but in this video, I didn't die lol." this is just an excuse sorry, good player who has no problem in dungeon wouldn't give such an excuse, No problem= no death or easy clearing in the dungeon. "I deal 250,000 DMG per tick and that's no exaggeration" I couldn't see it to blurry :(. [/COLOR]"You think Party Mode or even Solo mode would survive that long as showed in the video? [COLOR="#00FFFF"]"maybe don't fast forward stuff just show us the full run next time :rolleyes: but I apologies it was to fast and I didn't catch it

ok in party mode I agree with you in party mode with 5 people you definitely don't have a problem im going to agree with this part 100 no 200% im at your side buddy on this one all the way *cheers*

Im going to end the discussion here cause im sure many people in the community aren't this dumb {im not saying your dumb} to see through things here and there and judge for themselves, thank for the video btw it was umm pleasant I think

Im sorry dude one your being a dick,

Second I known Tanuki long enough to know that he meant in party mode with friends, solo/solo challenge he can do those with ease as for the once in party and hell mode he always goes with friends, he doesn't solo it. and with buff im sure he can tank lament [party buff] btw if your not smart enough to notice that. Im sorry im coming alittle strong, its true tanuki should of been more clear, but there isnt a reason to trash him.,

Even if he probably died 100 times in that run or anything else the finish the run so its possible to solo that's all, its not as effective as other class such a katar/tachi/thorn but its still able to do so im just saying.

sorry for my English native Spanish [Had to get on my phone for this was to hilarious]

Sera
08-06-2014, 02:40 PM
This thread tl;dr : one guy makes good point questioning someone's videos, other people try to defend the original poster by insulting the person who made comments and expect him to believe their words without any proof.

Also, solo'ing OW Hells isn't anything spectacular, so things in vids might as well be true.

Mimosa
08-06-2014, 03:04 PM
This thread tl;dr : one guy makes good point questioning someone's videos, other people try to defend the original poster by insulting the person who made comments and expect him to believe their words without any proof.

Also, solo'ing OW Hells isn't anything spectacular, so things in vids might as well be true.

Agreed, there is no point in soloing ow's hells/pt except for personal achievement, most people do ow's for the exp and with that in mind, more ppl = more exp. Any 7x should be able to solo OWs, not because of the gear or the build, just because you outleveled the dungeon

Shibi
08-06-2014, 03:56 PM
-facedesk-

I'd start a different discussion here but it's better if I just take it to PM instead of here. People will end up misinterpreting stuffs even more lol.

Check your mail.

Cheers.

Cleverbrain
08-06-2014, 04:41 PM
I'd start a different discussion here but it's better if I just take it to PM instead of here. People will end up misinterpreting stuffs even more lol.

Check your mail.

Cheers.

Clear your mailbox, full

Shibi
08-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Clear your mailbox, full

Oh poop. Done.