PDA

View Full Version : Donation from Chile (South America)

Kazu
03-06-2014, 02:00 AM
Hi :D, I just want to know if there is a way to donate from here (Chile), I'm not sure how to do it. I was wondering If any south american player has already donated? and if there is no way, could you please do something about it please? :( I really want to donate.

Wrathbinge
03-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Already suggested this, Aura replied this:

Hello Wrath! I have to talk this through with our commercial department, but yes, is possible. For the moment we do have some South America specific methods, like MercadoPago and mobile. They can be used through paydrake's site.

Hope they can add it soon, via SMS will be the best way.

fayiee
03-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Have you tried paydrake?

Wrathbinge
03-06-2014, 02:13 AM
Have you tried paydrake?

Ain't available for us, already checked and seems just Argentina can. And for what i saw is kinda expensive.

Kazu
03-06-2014, 02:20 AM
mmm but SMS is very expensive too, bad experiences in other games donating via SMS. Aura told me something about Mercadopago, but the maint start and I couldn't read what she said about it xD.

fayiee
03-06-2014, 02:29 AM
Hopefully aura makes it possible for you guys soon!

Aura
03-06-2014, 02:35 AM
PayDrake is available for all regions. You only need to www.paydrake.com and use your mail to register. Once you are in the page, you will see the donation rates for your own country and the available method. You can use MercadoPago and some mobile methods to buy paydrake cards from South America. Basically, paydrake is a prepaid card system. Once the site gives you the code for your card, you submit it in our donation panel and you immediately receive your AP.

Kazu
03-06-2014, 02:38 AM
but there is no option to pay with mercadopago in paydrake D:

Wrathbinge
03-06-2014, 02:43 AM
PayDrake is available for all regions. You only need to www.paydrake.com and use your mail to register. Once you are in the page, you will see the donation rates for your own country and the available method. You can use MercadoPago and some mobile methods to buy paydrake cards from South America. Basically, paydrake is a prepaid card system. Once the site gives you the code for your card, you submit it in our donation panel and you immediately receive your AP.

I can't find MercadoPago.

And they just offer Colombia, Mexico, Argentina atm.

http://myprintscreen.com/s/4jom

Aura
03-06-2014, 01:34 PM
Sadly, MercadoPago is not available for all South America's Countries. For the moment what we had in the best I can offer, I hope we can find better methods for you all.