PDA

View Full Version : Question about Multiaccount

Steelborn
03-05-2014, 10:24 PM
I donīt see in the Rules that Multiaccount is allowed/not allowed... so i want before ask. - Is it or not?
Can i play dual both Accounts on my PC?

AuraFort
03-05-2014, 10:24 PM
normally i would say it's not allowed but here i dont really know @[email protected]

fayiee
03-05-2014, 11:55 PM
Have you tried it?

AuraFort
03-06-2014, 12:00 AM
No & I don't want to plus I don't want to risk my account getting banned

fayiee
03-06-2014, 12:03 AM
No & I don't want to plus I don't want to risk my account getting banned

Haha me too 0.0

jackfrost
03-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Aura once said to me as long as there is no illegal things happening multi client is allowed ..

Wrathbinge
03-06-2014, 01:16 AM
Aura once said to me as long as there is no illegal things happening multi client is allowed ..

And how to open two clients? :O

Ravness
03-06-2014, 01:32 AM
Virtually every mmo allows it so I would think it is. No reason not to allow it. You're still manually controlling everything.

You will need another pc or something like vmware to do it though.

Wayne
03-06-2014, 01:50 AM
I personally don't see why not since you can do the same thing with another computer or laptop, no real benefits + it would be really hard unless you got a really good PC.

Steelborn
03-06-2014, 07:39 AM
I have tested with Sandboxie and my only one Account,
it is able to make it, but i want from Aura an answer before i created a second Account

Kismet
03-06-2014, 09:06 AM
I have tested with Sandboxie and my only one Account,
it is able to make it, but i want from Aura an answer before i created a second Account

Technically, using Sandboxie is illegal. For the reason that there is a "Third Party Program" involved.

But as what most games are, as long as you don't get caught of actually using one, then there will be no ban. (But this doesn't mean that I encourage you to do so.)
Though, as for the use of 2 computers. I think its definitely legal, given an example: your sibling might be playing this game too. (Or you're playing in a Computer Rental Shop.)

Aura
03-06-2014, 12:56 PM
Our policy about sandbox is quite simple; We do not encourage to use it, neither its use is officially approved. But we don't persecute or ban players for using it either. Its as simple as "why you use the sandbox" in the first place. If you want an extra account logged because you have an extra character to level, we don't have a problem with it. If you want an extra character to abuse a bug or bot, then of course its a banneable offense.