PDA

View Full Version : Exploiting DH for LP- Please Fix

xTaiga
07-25-2014, 03:03 AM
Lately, I have seen a lot of people exploiting the Dimensional Hall For LP. They would accept the quest, go in DH and kill the 3 bosses, which is a total of 30 LP in a matter of seconds. Afterwards, they leave the DH, drop the quest and pick it up again. Since you an unlimited amount of entries, they can keep doing it over and over again for 30 LP. I feel like this exploit is going to ruin the game very quickly, as how people can gain a lot of LP for easy items such as Ruby coins,Weapon Scrolls, Etc Etc.

Genny
07-25-2014, 03:13 AM
Thanks for sharing. I will make sure to tell everyone I know to do this.

xTaiga
07-25-2014, 03:16 AM
Im not trying to spread it, im trying to stop it, cause sooner or later its going to ruin the economy and everything else.

xTaiga
07-25-2014, 03:31 AM
Anways; for the GM's, an ideal way to fix this would be to take the 10LP reward for killing the bosses out, so people can't keep abusing this.

Esper
07-25-2014, 03:38 AM
You do realize the 10 LP (plus Gold) per Boss was to promote Dungeon runs right? Taking it out would defeat the whole purpose of making changes, such as nerfing WB to promote runs. At best, Aura can just edit those dungeons.

There were other things done to promote Dungeon runs but that's not what this is about.

xTaiga
07-25-2014, 03:39 AM
I meant taking the 10LP from DH only.

Toyohime
07-25-2014, 03:50 AM
I'm surprised that noone have mentioned fight club yet :)

Heca
07-25-2014, 03:53 AM
Lately, I have seen a lot of people exploiting the Dimensional Hall For LP. They would accept the quest, go in DH and kill the 3 bosses, which is a total of 30 LP in a matter of seconds. Afterwards, they leave the DH, drop the quest and pick it up again. Since you an unlimited amount of entries, they can keep doing it over and over again for 30 LP. I feel like this exploit is going to ruin the game very quickly, as how people can gain a lot of LP for easy items such as Ruby coins,Weapon Scrolls, Etc Etc.

i really thoughthey fix the entry to where you lose the quest if you dicard it. its still working? hell yeah

the reason i haven't wen back tho i didn't know they didn't fix this thing..... is that other run give 50 lp drop ticket. but this one actualy give best result for lvl 55 player which OH BOY HURRY BEFORE FIX ROFL

PastPain
07-25-2014, 03:55 AM
running dh over and over is just farming like any other. people spam dgns all day long for lp, every dungeon. You asking for this is like asking them to ban people who run skandia all day cuz u can do each mode of skandia back to back and by the time ur done the hour is over and u keep going again non stop and farm the same amount of lp. It's not hacking it or some bug, it is a feature that the admins of this game added to promote dungeon running and get players to actually play the game and not just sit around afk fishing all day and not actually playing the game.

Even if all they do is spam dh, they are gathering friends into group and encouraging activity in the game rather then stagnation, which is what all that afk fishing was doing to the server.

I think you need to eat at http://www.toledofreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/ArtQQ.jpg

SailorSaturn
07-25-2014, 03:58 AM
~Snickers on the sidelines~

Heca
07-25-2014, 04:01 AM
running dh over and over is just farming like any other. people spam dgns all day long for lp, every dungeon. You asking for this is like asking them to ban people who run skandia all day cuz u can do each mode of skandia back to back and by the time ur done the hour is over and u keep going again non stop and farm the same amount of lp. It's not hacking it or some bug, it is a feature that the admins of this game added to promote dungeon running and get players to actually play the game and not just sit around afk fishing all day and not actually playing the game.

Even if all they do is spam dh, they are gathering friends into group and encouraging activity in the game rather then stagnation, which is what all that afk fishing was doing to the server.

I think you need to eat at http://www.toledofreepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/ArtQQ.jpg

i think what he mean is the difference in speed.

3people go in 3 people kill fast 3 people reset..

vs AT first run = 30-40second? in solo and i forgot in the others... but the DH is unlimited and its the same thing. quick fast repeat quick fast repeat anyone can do it ( the 55 DH give 3 bosses i think. which is 30lp plus achievement) also no waiting for reset its just spamable depending on the lvl. (lvl 55 people can do it 3. lvl 60 and higher as well anyone below will have to do the 1 boss maybe lvl 20 35 w/e)

Lulubell
07-25-2014, 04:10 AM
my friend has 6 char he does toe he makes more then i do so should we nerf that to? you mad bro? As I recall you were doing this too.

Yuisi
07-25-2014, 04:11 AM
Well said Pain. <3 QQ Kitchen I need that pic...I've gotten productive since the whole LP change. :3

xTaiga
07-25-2014, 04:14 AM
Being rewarded for doing something that takes like 3 second? Okay.

Lulubell
07-25-2014, 04:16 AM
Invalid you have to tele in an out is way more then 3 sec

SailorSaturn
07-25-2014, 04:17 AM
lolololol ^

PastPain
07-25-2014, 04:18 AM
Lets not turn this into a bickering fight. The various viewpoints have been said, the facts are displayed and are what they are; no point in furthering this.
http://d1p9eehgiw2m83.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/rodney_king.jpg<<<Rodney king for those who didnt know =.= really ppl? learn ur history!

Lulubell
07-25-2014, 04:31 AM
Between 60+ can go to low lvl dgns 30 party mode solo hell for 1 min and get the same lol

Heca
07-25-2014, 05:08 AM
Between 60+ can go to low lvl dgns 30 party mode solo hell for 1 min and get the same lol

yeah I know right they do it so fast that some run out of dungeon and wait 40minute to reset I have don e it to ^.^ it aint like DH is spamable withough a wait time right? wooooooo hurayyy

obnoxious
07-25-2014, 10:31 AM
i think its not normal to have lp bonus in DH, what about ppl abusing it? what will happen to them? i saw some ppl abusing the current DH but i won't mention any names :|

Sera
07-25-2014, 10:34 AM
This abuse isn't even profitable when you can run other stuff instead, unless you're lazy as shit.

obnoxious
07-25-2014, 10:42 AM
100 DH = 3k LP, no thanks lol..

Heca
07-25-2014, 10:48 AM
This abuse isn't even profitable when you can run other stuff instead, unless you're lazy as shit.

depends, some people said that the dungeon does drop the .400-1.4 gold like normal I didn't do it myself just incase there is a trace and something does happen.

easy reset unlimited , I don't know about 20 35 45 it think? but 55 is 3 boss? 30lp close to instant for higher lvl reset done. so let say that what they say its true since I haven't tested and the boss does drop the 400silver-1.4gold with boss being down in 1-2second at my lvl and the run only takes maybe 20-30s who knows. I think its pretty good.... hmm ill have to try it out and come out with the results I just don't want the after effect if something Doess happen or if something takes in effect that also affect those who did it..

100 DH = 3k LP, no thanks lol..

that true. how many dungeon you do to get the exact mount from AT-Glen-Mine ( the 8 dungeon run plus the 2 OW which=10), now im not cracking or anything but im just saying I think the amount is the same as the DH=100 but in less time.... just saying *Grins*

ill just go and try it ill have to do it after wb and find out I fi get any dc out of it.... beside the achievement. brb

obnoxious
07-25-2014, 10:56 AM
in dungeon u get gold, lp and dragon coins. but the thing is if it's an exploit ppl should not do it and those players exploiting it must be punished. the dh abandon quest is old so idk how aura will react to this or even think of it as an exploit or not

Heca
07-25-2014, 11:03 AM
in dungeon u get gold, lp and dragon coins. but the thing is if it's an exploit ppl should not do it and those players exploiting it must be punished. the dh abandon quest is old so idk how aura will react to this or even think of it as an exploit or not

Don't know either its why Im going to test it to see the results

*edit*

FInally finish my results. its not true that it drop gold nor dc. but I would add this to the list of farm .. why?

well do skan/helonia/cresent. there will be that time where you have 1h of wait time ( skan is 1:00 helonia cresent is 1:30 so at the 3:00 starting from 2:00 u should be finishing skan all 4 in under 7-10minute (much less ithink) so you have um close to 1h to do this dungeon than when reset come back to skan helonia cresent and ect.

for lowbies lvl 55 i think this is perfect to when people want to party together and just farm farm since all you have to do is go out and in out and in out and in rofl

so yeah is umm a GOOD exploits for those who want to benefit ( over all its a bad exploits because it WASNT aura's intention. her intention is for the lowbies to lvl up through the dungeon doing quest and getting the bonus of lp ^,^ not go in DH and stay there all day at lvl 55 maybe and get 9999 lp to use for paragon or w/e)

THATS MY TWO CENTZ im leaving this as it is ill let aura do her work ;33 ( her judgement is absolute muahah)

obnoxious
07-25-2014, 11:30 AM
that post earlier is about the alabastren solo u get around 800 silver, not sure about the dragon coins and 10 lp per boss.. (not otherworld).

EDIT
doing dh is boring plus you rely on your party members if that run i going to be fast or not (loading) for me again i think its not worth it if you already got the achievements from dh

Heca
07-25-2014, 12:21 PM
that post earlier is about the alabastren solo u get around 800 silver, not sure about the dragon coins and 10 lp per boss.. (not otherworld).

EDIT
doing dh is boring plus you rely on your party members if that run i going to be fast or not (loading) for me again i think its not worth it if you already got the achievements from dh

fine fine ill bring the big guns and the smart book into the table... the run if it is in lvl 20 I haven't done it yet. BUT if it is 3 boss in the lvl 20 one than this is how it goes

3 account

main

alt

alt

main goes in with alt. summon. main destroy everthingn go out. go in. repeat. go out go in.. repeat go out go in repeat.

since the dungeon is RIGHT THEREEEE the alt doesn't have to run far or follow the main likeif they do it on at or glen or mine ( btw I don't do this rofl)

now this is the second part

main 9999lp
alt 9999lp
alt 9999lp

basically your 3 character rlook like max hp from final fantasy

spent all on paragon send all the paragon stuff to the main = profit done

if its not 3 boss on lvl 20 dungeon fine lvl up to 55 or 45 ithink you good to go

NyxAnastasis
07-25-2014, 12:33 PM

EDIT

each red symbol monster gives 10LP, already tried it, and even the normal alabastren solo, challenge, pt and hell give 10LP per boss

Shibi
07-25-2014, 12:40 PM
Every Boss Monster gives 10 lp except the one in VP. (Daily quest boss)

On topic: It's not even a big of a deal. Running Low lvl dungeons is more effective than this. I'd put calculations and crap here but it's already obvious.

NyxAnastasis
07-25-2014, 12:45 PM
this will perhaps benefit lower level toons who cant go to a lot of dungeons yet since even the lowest level DH has 3 bosses

Heca
07-25-2014, 12:51 PM
Every Boss Monster gives 10 lp except the one in VP. (Daily quest boss)

On topic: It's not even a big of a deal. Running Low lvl dungeons is more effective than this. I'd put calculations and crap here but it's already obvious.

that what you think. im actually waiting for aura to give the Green Flag so I can do this with my 2 other account that I just made lol

Ephraim
07-25-2014, 01:06 PM
Well, i havent tried this, but im w8ting for Aura's decision, if this is allowed, ill definitely try it :P

Heca
07-25-2014, 01:33 PM
Well, i havent tried this, but im w8ting for Aura's decision, if this is allowed, ill definitely try it :P

that what im waiting for and so are my other 6 friend who just saw my post with the alt thingy hahahahah

Shibi
07-25-2014, 01:40 PM
kids already said the main reason. 100 DH = 3k lp? How long will that take? Frickin 5 hours and that's no exaggeration.

Meanwhile you can farm 2700 LP, a bunch of EEC, a bunch of DC, and a pretty good amount of Gold within the 3 hour mark. And that's only doing all of the Runs from AT to MS.(Not including OW Hell and Party). Also, that's not including your luck if you get yellow drops.

Heca
07-25-2014, 01:45 PM
kids already said the main reason. 100 DH = 3k lp? How long will that take? Frickin 5 hours and that's no exaggeration.

Meanwhile you can farm 2700 LP, a bunch of EEC, a bunch of DC, and a pretty good amount of Gold within the 3 hour mark. And that's only doing all of the Runs from AT to MS.(Not including OW Hell and Party). Also, that's not including your luck if you get yellow drops.

did you even read the whole thread or did you skip my explanation around 3rd page was it?

Aura
07-25-2014, 01:45 PM
I don't know if this is a report; still thank you for letting us know. I was aware of this situation with some other monsters, but not about Dimensional Hall. We have no intention to remove the 10LP from bosses, but its possible we make some changes in the instances that are been exploited.