PDA

View Full Version : Secretstone price

Heca
07-24-2014, 08:18 AM
Hi so basically I ask this around and some people told me to try putting it in the suggestion box so ill just go ahead and give it a shot. why not right?

http://i.imgur.com/rWrIuAU.png

ok so the price of secretstone for 1 is 121 and basically someone was trying to use the stone I had on my build but spent 10k [9999] lp to get 100 or so stone and couldn't come close to the stone I had [btw im finish and don't need stat randomizer . have 140 in bank so im not using this to get it myself]

My suggestion since the stats can troll depending on luck to decrease the price like feather, either 60 for 1 for 60 for 3 that is all guess

*side note* I put a suggestion about max lp but no reponse so how about a 99999 lp maximum [sorry had to try]

Aura
07-24-2014, 02:06 PM
Hi Heca :)
About the loyalty cap, is something that has been suggested many times, but sadly isn't possible for us to increase it. I also have to say the feather of revivals has a very important discount, when I was making the shop for the first time I decided that things that I find fairly essential and at all levels to play (like megaphones, feather of revivals and character salons) got their price heavily reduced from what they were on officials. I agree the randomizers can be a bit "trolling", as you put it yourself, yet I don't agree they are as essential as those other items since they're mainly targeted to improve your stats.

Heca
07-24-2014, 02:09 PM
Hi Heca :)
About the loyalty cap, is something that has been suggested many times, but sadly isn't possible for us to increase it. I also have to say the feather of revivals has a very important discount, when I was making the shop for the first time I decided that things that I find fairly essential and all levels to play (like megaphones, feather of revivals and character salons) got their price heavily reduced from what they were on officials. I agree the randomizers can be a bit "trolling", as you put it yourself, yet I don't agree they are as essential as those other items since they're mainly targeted to improve your stats.

Thanks was a shot ^,^