PDA

View Full Version : How in world you gain LP ?

genjo
07-07-2014, 08:43 PM
well do you gain LP on this server? plus i am new here i try pm Aura admin but he/she hasn't reply back so i am lost and i REALLY want get kusanagi! i am here in first place because of her lol

Esper
07-07-2014, 08:47 PM
If you typed "Loyalty" into the Search box, you would have seen a few threads such as Ways To Farm Loyalty? (http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthread.php?2622-Ways-To-Farm-Loyalty).

xion111
07-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Otherworld Skandia (lvl50) Helonia (60) January(70) solo/solo challenge/party reset every hr and hell resets every 1hr 30min

Temple of Eidolon every 3hrs

World boss (lvl 60) every 4hrs hours starting at 12am. monday/wednesday/friday/sunday = Vulture (60 area) World boss and tues/thurs/sat = snowy berg (60 area) world boss

Sky tower on on the weekend (60+)

NyxAnastasis
07-07-2014, 10:29 PM
just to add, the Crafting quests for lvl 45 weaps which u can access even on a lower lvl, gives 250LP per weapon, so that's an auto 2750LP (im referring to the lvl 45 gold weapons with recipes u can get from the masters in Navea, and one free from the crafting master in demarech)

krassus
07-07-2014, 11:21 PM
1 week registred,and first >start to stress admin !!!
before i ask any1 i start my brain 2.0 and search the forum.
And a special gift for you > www.google.com
So much new member on the Server ........ sometimes i got in rage -.-
btt>nothing to say more

xion111
07-07-2014, 11:43 PM
1 week registred,and first >start to stress admin !!!
before i ask any1 i start my brain 2.0 and search the forum.
And a special gift for you > www.google.com
So much new member on the Server ........ sometimes i got in rage -.-
btt>nothing to say more

LOL what?

krassus
07-08-2014, 12:18 AM
not u Han:cool:
There are so much guides around google,most are only too lazy.
Since 2 weeks we get more and more bagger in world Chat,...i give my items most free out ...but not to begger.
And the next ask me how to make gold,how to get eidolon,how to get ...how to get.....mähhh 2 says over and i havent +20 equip.
(u know what i mean)
Its no problem to help someone,but they need to keep up theyr own a.. ....and dont w8 for mister robin hood.

sorry genjo for abusing ur thread :)

btw : I am Batman :p

HyperDrive
07-08-2014, 03:31 AM
make lvl60 alts and do daily LP quests from Keith in Navea

thecommoneye
07-08-2014, 04:04 AM
make lvl60 alts and do daily LP quests from Keith in Navea
Who's Keith? O.o

I farm LP from WB / ToE / OW.

yupix80
07-08-2014, 04:28 AM
i hope u luck to clear that quest repeatly since the material lv60 is more rare to be find :cool:

KyoushiKurai
07-08-2014, 07:23 AM
LOL what?

Shhhhh let it happen.

Takuto Kira
08-18-2014, 08:46 PM
i understand you 100% .. i had bad luck to meet this kind of players too ....i understand some that they play for the first time this kind of games but when somebody come to me and ask .. how do u make gold ...or do you lvl up fast . i kind feel the blood how it turn in boiling ... i am willing to help and give my full time to a newbie as long is not a lazy one and doesn't go for easy way tot he top
not u Han:cool:
There are so much guides around google,most are only too lazy... this kind of players should get ban instantly ...
Since 2 weeks we get more and more bagger in world Chat,...i give my items most free out ...but not to begger.
And the next ask me how to make gold,how to get eidolon,how to get ...how to get.....mähhh 2 says over and i havent +20 equip.
(u know what i mean)
Its no problem to help someone,but they need to keep up theyr own a.. ....and dont w8 for mister robin hood.

sorry genjo for abusing ur thread :)

btw : I am Batman :p

DeeDee
08-18-2014, 10:49 PM
unlock your character slots and do eidolon temple on all everytime you can :3