PDA

View Full Version : General question about drop rate.

Arrows
03-03-2014, 08:55 PM
i mean i know you do get 2 items out of unidentified stuff from chests. but how come lvl 65 yellow ones arent the same case. also their drop rate is extremely low.
its stated that drop is 2x but recipe drop rate is just as hard as the offi server. i have run ow dgns atleast 100-200 times the past week and a half. and thats solo +party modes. In all those runes i had no yellows but managed to loot 2 recipes. and by whole week and ah alf i would do my runs every reset solo and party if party is available.

in my opinion maybe increasing yellow/ recipe drop even by a little would help. considering that nobody would even organize parties because everyone is too undergeared. also the drop rate of these recipes are bumping um prices way too fast like in offi. i mean dude recipes being sold/bought for 400g isnt that a bit too much considering how small our community is.

mavislaw
03-04-2014, 01:21 PM
YESSSSSS, really guys :'( the price nonsense with income D:

Arrows
03-04-2014, 03:10 PM
yellow 65 armor not weapons going for 400g a peice now. nice.....

Aura
03-04-2014, 04:21 PM
It's not yet the moment to modify anything against it. The raising price is obviously related to the server population, the amount of players farming it and the amount of player that needs it. We have already made an statement about daily entries to Otherworld dungeons, which we plan to modify. Once its done, and with a community that is continously increasing on the last week, the items should become more common and the price decrease. It may not be the case but we won't know until the change is applied, so we aren't going to make any other changes for the moment.

PS: If people is over-pricing it at the moment, don't buy. If the modification in the Dungeon's entry makes the recipes drop less rare and people isn't buying, logically the price will start lowering too. It's only a matter of waiting a few more days.

Arrows
03-04-2014, 06:29 PM
oooh wait sorry i was trying to find the thread or if u had one where u stated the daily thing on ow dung. what does that mean exactly?

Lucy
03-04-2014, 06:35 PM
oooh wait sorry i was trying to find the thread or if u had one where u stated the daily thing on ow dung. what does that mean exactly?

It has being talked about on the last maintenance thread. One of our players has suggested, since the yellow recipes rate is low and the current server population isn't that high yet, that we increase the amount of daily entries to Otherworld Dungeons. This will not only give more daily farm opportunities, but allow players to have more solo chances if they cannot find a party.

fayiee
03-05-2014, 05:44 AM
It has being talked about on the last maintenance thread. One of our players has suggested, since the yellow recipes rate is low and the current server population isn't that high yet, that we increase the amount of daily entries to Otherworld Dungeons. This will not only give more daily farm opportunities, but allow players to have more solo chances if they cannot find a party. High chances on solo dgn THANK YOU!!

Pyrrha
03-05-2014, 09:42 AM
more daily entries would be great :o

Arrows
03-07-2014, 12:27 AM
actually. heres the problem with more daily entries. as of right now gold comes from loots u sell to npc. Like u can get 10-15g just from running the 3 solos. THE biggest problem i see coming from this is. Inflation in gold and gold being less of value. id still prefer better rates on recipes/yellow item drop. than more dgn runs which means gold would be so much easier to get.

Aura
03-07-2014, 01:25 AM
I don't agree with the rates of recipes. And considering the amount of gold you get and you need ingame, a slight change on the amount of runs of OW won't hurt the economy that much. On the opposite, it must be an extra advantage we didn't though about. We're not planning to make Ow every 30 minutes, if that is what worries you.

Arrows
03-08-2014, 05:01 AM
Or Aura how bout actually making Lucky cards work on recipes/yellows? since they only work on mats/greens. where u can loot more. maybe adding somekind of effect for recipes/yellow weapons so people would actually buy the scrolls to and be actually worth it?