PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Points Mall

chibiderp
06-25-2014, 04:39 PM
I've been playing Aura Kingdom for a while, but I just started playing on the Private Server and I was wondering how to get Bonus Points in the mall? Do you just get 12 Bonus Points if you play for 3 hours, like the AP? Or is there something else you have to do to get Bonus Points?

RogueMasquerade
06-25-2014, 04:47 PM
You can get Bonus points by Buying AP and spending it in game. For each 100 AP spent you earn 10 Bonus points.

Aura
06-26-2014, 05:54 AM
I've been playing Aura Kingdom for a while, but I just started playing on the Private Server and I was wondering how to get Bonus Points in the mall? Do you just get 12 Bonus Points if you play for 3 hours, like the AP? Or is there something else you have to do to get Bonus Points?

When you spend the AP you get from login, you also get bonus points. Basically, are bonus for each purchase in the AP Store.

Kaiser
06-27-2014, 07:46 AM
Lol.I thought this was my post based on forum avatar. hahaha. But it is as they say derp, You log in for 3 hours and you get 12 AP the next day, but if you want bonus mall points, well 100 AP=10 Bonus points