PDA

View Full Version : Whats the BEST way to farm gold ?

thecommoneye
06-14-2014, 07:27 AM
I need some guides/tips :( I need to buy set and I dont have enough gold :cries:

Tunnie :3
06-14-2014, 07:32 AM
Get 60, get fishing gear, afk fish in vulture for a week, np

Kitty
06-14-2014, 07:35 AM

Question: Does afk fish even work? Won't you get those captcha ;w;?

Esper
06-14-2014, 07:46 AM
I think Captcha only appears if you attack a monster in the field. Never had it appear when I go afk or inside a dungeon.

Other way to make gold is do OW runs and hope you get the Mystery Weapon Chests to sell for ~700G (prices can flux up and down by 100G) or the actual weapons with decent stats. There's also SB/VP World Boss Chests for a chance at the armors to sell.

thecommoneye
06-14-2014, 08:15 AM
For a week? Wow thats too long XD but maybe I'll gonna try it :D

@deviruchi is right only if you attack a monster

I think Captcha only appears if you attack a monster in the field. Never had it appear when I go afk or inside a dungeon.
Other way to make gold is do OW runs and hope you get the Mystery Weapon Chests to sell for ~700G (prices can flux up and down by 100G) or the actual weapons with decent stats. There's also SB/VP World Boss Chests for a chance at the armors to sell.

After reaching lvl 60 I think I'll go OW often.

Niwey, thx guys :)

If anyone wants to share how to fast farm gold feel free to reply ;)

Heca
06-14-2014, 08:57 AM
I need some guides/tips :( I need to buy set and I dont have enough gold :cries:

http://imgur.com/a/ikdtF <-- like it was said vulture plateu go afk fish there its mostly the best way to do so, capcha doenst appear on afk fish ,

Shibi
06-14-2014, 10:21 AM
Ask your parents for a simple 10$ to buy AP and sell it in game for a whopping 2,000 Gold in less than 30 mins or even 10 mins!

Or you can stare at your character AFK fishing for 48 hours straight for 1,000 Gold.

Or you can work your butt off for a month praying to RNGesus to rain down his blessings for a chance to get a really good item that people would love to buy! EZ 500 gold.

Your choice.

thecommoneye
06-14-2014, 11:50 AM
http://imgur.com/a/ikdtF <-- like it was said vulture plateu go afk fish there its mostly the best way to do so, capcha doenst appear on afk fish ,
:O speechless :clap: :clap:

Ask your parents for a simple 10$ to buy AP and sell it in game for a whopping 2,000 Gold in less than 30 mins or even 10 mins!

Or you can stare at your character AFK fishing for 48 hours straight for 1,000 Gold.

Or you can work your butt off for a month praying to RNGesus to rain down his blessings for a chance to get a really good item that people would love to buy! EZ 500 gold.

Your choice.
I'll go for the EZ way, afk fishing. XD

Thanks for the tips guys.

Kitty
06-14-2014, 03:47 PM

o.o What bait?

Ginny91
06-14-2014, 04:17 PM
Normal bait... its just after at least a full day of afk fishing, 1000 normal bait its like 300~ green fishes...

CedricLee
06-25-2014, 04:08 PM
Do WB every 4 hours, farm OW party and hell runs and LP dungeons if there is spare time... 3 weeks should be enough to have a full decent set and +20's

buyyou
07-03-2014, 04:27 AM
AFK fishing in VP is easiest way, yet the most "tiring-middle finger click" way

gravyc
07-14-2014, 03:45 AM
Can someone explain this post. you cant sell the flying fish to npc and they only give Wisdom Antennae (6g). i dont understand where his gold is coming from

Esper
07-14-2014, 04:51 AM
Can someone explain this post. you cant sell the flying fish to npc and they only give Wisdom Antennae (6g). i dont understand where his gold is coming from
You don't NPC the fish but rather what it gives.

Open Fish > Obtain Weapon Chest > Open Weapon Chest > NPC weapons.

With the recent maintenance, Fishing has now halved the amount of Gold you can obtain (give or take). Before, the Weapon Chest gave 2 weapons but now only 1 Weapon. It was done to promote server activity, such as dungeon runs. The good thing is that each Boss killed gives over 1 Gold and 10 Loyalty.

gravyc
07-15-2014, 01:12 AM
You don't NPC the fish but rather what it gives.

Open Fish > Obtain Weapon Chest > Open Weapon Chest > NPC weapons.

With the recent maintenance, Fishing has now halved the amount of Gold you can obtain (give or take). Before, the Weapon Chest gave 2 weapons but now only 1 Weapon. It was done to promote server activity, such as dungeon runs. The good thing is that each Boss killed gives over 1 Gold and 10 Loyalty.

so im better of just doing dungeons

Esper
07-15-2014, 01:19 AM
so im better of just doing dungeons
Dungeon/Dailies when you can play and then AFK Fish if you want to leave your comp on overnight, at work, leaving the house for a while, etc. Your choice on what you want to do.

Webkai
07-24-2014, 01:10 AM
You can olso sell stuff. I usually sell Medium Eidolon Crystals becouse everyone need them and if you sell them cheap youll sell them. Of course you dont make a lot of money but I do like 100g per 120 Medium Eidolon Crystals.
You can olso spam dungeons xD You get 2,5 g per dungeon :>
Selling foods.
Selling dyes. Once a week you'll get enought AP (if you played every day at least 3 hours >.<) to buy a dye. Just write on the Trade chat that you sell any dyes and you'll buy with AP the one that the buyer wants. You can get 100g per dye :>
Paragon xD Try to get smth good and sell it ^^ You can sell even accessorries from the 3rd-4th line for 100-200g and if you keep them till they'll get rare you can sell them for pretty much. xD

JailBaitChan
08-25-2014, 10:13 AM
so from readin gall the tips here, it's still.
AFK fishing in Vulture Platau
-Get the green fishes
-Open the box
-Sell to vendor?(I thought you'd sell it to people or just broker them. Or do you get more from just vendoring it?)
*I know this depends on the quality, as most people wouldn't buy a Green 101% weapon on the AH for 5gold+-

Beyond that you spend 10$ for AP, and then buy what to sell?
-This solution seems to have a certain 'je ne sais quoi' about it.
*Can we get an explaination for what you should buy and then sell? Or is it just any random item worth around 1.5-2k gold.

I appreciate any effort to explain this for us who are fairly new to AK.

*Edit I just realized that this is a forum for a private server and not the official servers
-Unless I'm completely wrong here, in which case I'd hope someone could correct me.
(I'm confused.)

Esper
08-25-2014, 07:31 PM
so from readin gall the tips here, it's still.
AFK fishing in Vulture Platau
-Get the green fishes
-Open the box
-Sell to vendor?(I thought you'd sell it to people or just broker them. Or do you get more from just vendoring it?)
*I know this depends on the quality, as most people wouldn't buy a Green 101% weapon on the AH for 5gold+-
You just NPC the weapons after opening them. Even though selling a correct element 120% can net you a bit, it's something that you can easily make faster just by doing a dungeon run.

Beyond that you spend 10$ for AP, and then buy what to sell?
-This solution seems to have a certain 'je ne sais quoi' about it.
*Can we get an explaination for what you should buy and then sell? Or is it just any random item worth around 1.5-2k gold.
Rate is usually 1 AP : 1 ~ 1.3 Gold. You only purchase the item when you see someone buying specific items or if you decide to announce you're selling.

*Edit I just realized that this is a forum for a private server and not the official servers
-Unless I'm completely wrong here, in which case I'd hope someone could correct me.
(I'm confused.)
This is the private server forum. I don't know how people always confuse the official with private considering it's straightforward logic. Official obviously will have multiple game sections since official servers host multiple games.

MrMischievous
08-25-2014, 07:42 PM
Your choice.

Since most are going but 1.1 AP that would be 1550G..unless there something good for sale
since u only get like 200 BP from the 1550AP..u prob won't get much from that since most BP items start after 300+
But not all family's can even afford this much to waste on a game, so best way to go around all this is to grind dungeons for those not fortunate enough to get AP.

JailBaitChan
09-02-2014, 08:01 AM
Go to Oblitus wood, buy 1000 standard lures=15-18gold(don't remember the price for the one thousand lures sadly.)
Then go to bed a while your char is fishing, and when you wake up. Buy some new lures and then go to work/school.
If you live close to home, then go home in your lunch and buy 1000more lures.

Once you're done at work and or school go home and start opening Green Carps.

General profit for 12hours of fishing= 500-700gold, not including orange costumes
It varies as what you get from the green carps can vary, you either get one weaponbox or two per fish.

I started out with 50gold, and in two days I earned about 1300+-
Without doing anything pretty much!

ririn
09-23-2014, 04:21 PM
Go to Oblitus wood, buy 1000 standard lures=15-18gold(don't remember the price for the one thousand lures sadly.)
Then go to bed a while your char is fishing, and when you wake up. Buy some new lures and then go to work/school.

General profit for 12hours of fishing= 500-700gold, not including orange costumes
It varies as what you get from the green carps can vary, you either get one weaponbox or two per fish.

I will try this, thanks for the suggestion!
from my experience i get most of gold from dungeon and selling recipes/weapon&armor to auction and merchant
i've never tried to get gold by fishing so im interested to try this :)

afegaomte
11-10-2014, 02:29 AM
where is vulture plateau ?

a lvl 45 can in ?

Esper
11-10-2014, 03:52 AM
where is vulture plateau ?

a lvl 45 can in ?
It's a level 60 map so no, you won't be able to enter.

Mareem1997
11-21-2014, 06:23 PM

Does it really work?
I also can't seem to get enough money from dungeons (do they have to be in hell mode? Cuz I can't defeat the bosses by myself)
Can u tell me the best spot for afk fishing? Pls reply!

Cata
11-21-2014, 06:27 PM
Does it really work?
I also can't seem to get enough money from dungeons (do they have to be in hell mode? Cuz I can't defeat the bosses by myself)
Can u tell me the best spot for afk fishing? Pls reply!

Vulture Plateau.And you need to do party mode tr/cs x3 for much gold.

Teatime
11-21-2014, 11:16 PM
well i always do fish > then 4 solo tr/cr > afk 2 hr > repeat lol