PDA

View Full Version : World Chat

Recon
05-14-2014, 10:06 PM
Just a small sugestion, but every suggestion counts right? So ive noticed that most players are able to communicate through "YELL" "SAY" "GUILD" or their class chat. but these chats are limited to a certain region. i also know that the world chat is for the entire channel wherever you are. To use the world chat means that you need world call items. I think that we shouldnt need to use those to use the world chat. then we could be able to chat a lot easier. thanks for reading my suggestion! ^_^

rayoX1
05-15-2014, 01:52 AM
I AGREE sometime i ask for party for dungeons but no luck and not many in guild are online1070

shiniasakura
05-15-2014, 03:41 AM
I AGREE sometime i ask for party for dungeons but no luck and not many in guild are online1070

You could always use the party search and broadcast to automatically shout the party you would want others to join. The broadcast would shout in the world chat that you are looking for party mates for a certain dungeon.

To avoid spam in World Chat, I rather desire to have the megaphone sold by the grocer thought gold.

Other than the issues above, I like this suggestion since it would give me a viable reason to get angry at people who chats at trade chat. (Hypocrites who report trolling or chatting in trade chat but they are actually trolling other players who actually reads the trade chat for trading/buy/sell and not WB reports, etc. Why not just change trade chat into world chat? But who am I to impose this on everyone? Majority over the minority right?)

Aura
05-15-2014, 03:54 AM
http://forum.aurakingdom.to/showthread.php?1868-Suggestion-Chat-Moderator-amp-a-World-Chat

As you can see this was already suggested. Although I didn't have give any official answer yet, it doesn't mean I haven't see it. It would be great if we avoid repeating the same topic over and over, so the staff can focus on helping people that needs them instead of keep reading and giving the same answer countless time. Thanks!