PDA

View Full Version : Best Set for Taichi??

jordzkie29
05-03-2014, 11:58 PM
Hi im still confused what set is better for Taichi?? atm im katar sub but idk which one is better for a pvp and a little bit pve type.

is it (Titan Top , Devourer Bottom)
(Full Devourer Set)

or (Titan Top , Double Dmg Bottom)
(Devourer Top , Double Dmg Bottom) ???

i was planning and try to upgrade it to +20 if i have a chance :P bec im goin for full eva so i want a set for good :D

KawaiiDesuPoo~
05-05-2014, 10:02 PM
If you need eva and a little bit of survival, titan top. If you want to hit hard, devourer top.
Revelation bottom.

Aidos
05-06-2014, 01:31 AM
I believe Tachis need a bit more eva to be strong in pvp however if your defense is not at at least 60% (with buffs/food) I'd recommend going with Titan top because eva wont help if your defense is that low.

Jico
05-06-2014, 01:40 AM
It all depends on what kind of Tachi you want to be.

jordzkie29
05-06-2014, 04:46 AM
I actually want to be a pvp with a little bit PVE build maybe ill go titan top and devourer bottom then...

but what core is good for that??? is it better to have Imperial core w/c is mov. speed???
or Shadow core with DMG and EVA????

im also goin to get the theory and analysis of extreme speed so better go imperial???

Jico
05-06-2014, 05:20 AM
I actually want to be a pvp with a little bit PVE build maybe ill go titan top and devourer bottom then...

but what core is good for that??? is it better to have Imperial core w/c is mov. speed???
or Shadow core with DMG and EVA????

im also goin to get the theory and analysis of extreme speed so better go imperial???

Actually, better to have 2 sets of cores. 1 for pvp and 1 for pve. In addition, going with Imperial is not a bad option since you're going to get both theory and analysis of extreme speed. In my opinion I'd rather go for Martial which is crit eva rather than going for damage eva. Note that it is only my opinion. :)

shiniasakura
05-06-2014, 05:41 AM
If you like build like me. 1 set for DoT/Tank, 1 set for bruiser, 1 set for glass cannon. Switch to them in-between fights :3

jordzkie29
05-07-2014, 04:54 AM
Actually, better to have 2 sets of cores. 1 for pvp and 1 for pve. In addition, going with Imperial is not a bad option since you're going to get both theory and analysis of extreme speed. In my opinion I'd rather go for Martial which is crit eva rather than going for damage eva. Note that it is only my opinion. :)

about that having 2 sets is another good idea but.. idk which set should i upgrade more?? bec like i said i was planning to fortify as higher as i can lol...

jordzkie29
05-07-2014, 04:56 AM
Anyway i Decided to go for a burst dmg Taichi with a good eva now idk what set am i going to use? :D sorry but what is Glass Cannon? :D

KawaiiDesuPoo~
05-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Anyway i Decided to go for a burst dmg Taichi with a good eva now idk what set am i going to use? :D sorry but what is Glass Cannon? :D

A glass cannon is doing a lot damage but you tend to be very weak, so you die quickly.

PFG
05-08-2014, 04:51 AM
PvP wise: Just go full glass cannon. PvP is fast paced and Offense > Defense.

PvE wise: Remember this; "Dead dps = no dps". The Best Offense is the Best Defense.

jordzkie29
05-08-2014, 05:14 AM
So i better have 2 set then :D for pvp and for pve.

for a glass cannon should i go full devourer or devourer top w/ rev bottom?? im goin to put Imperial core for mov. speed.

and for PVE set is it better to have Titan Top then devourer bottom?? and what core should i put here?? Martial(crit) or Shadow(dmg)??

What is better crit or dmg??? or better get 50% crit then dmg??

KawaiiDesuPoo~
05-08-2014, 07:15 PM
50% crit should be fine, dump the rest in damage.
If you can, try to get the steel body envoy. It will help with your HP (if you build crit).

GoddessLuna
05-21-2014, 09:04 PM
go Full Titan, acc 3%/2%EVA secretstones , switch between fell and nocturnal weapons, and you're good to go for both pve and pvp :)

xion111
05-22-2014, 06:11 AM
go Full Titan, acc 3%/2%EVA secretstones , switch between fell and nocturnal weapons, and you're good to go for both pve and pvp :)

Titan is only good to start out with. I'm switching to Bulwark once I get my Top.

So Bulwark top
You can use Dullas(DPS) or Jesper(tanky)
Ive seen full tank sets in action and with Eva it works VERY well. No one barely does anything to you and still do loads of dmg.
With this build you will have lots of HP too. You will have about 90k.

Dullas bottom works just as well, you will be more squishy, but you will have more dmg output being able to easily 1-2 shot majority of people.

in order to cap eva with dullas you will need the 65 eva acc set as well as eva SS that will help and you will cap it and you can take points off of eva and put into hp.

Same goes for the tank set, but you will be able to cap eva easier since the tank set has eva on it, so more points into HP

More and more people are going the tank build in pvp.

jordzkie29
05-27-2014, 05:29 AM
Titan is only good to start out with. I'm switching to Bulwark once I get my Top.

So Bulwark top
Ive seen full tank sets in action and with Eva it works VERY well. No one barely does anything to you and still do loads of dmg.

Dullas bottom works just as well, you will be more squishy, but you will have more dmg output being able to easily 1-2 shot majority of people.

in order to cap eva with dullas you will need the 65 eva acc set as well as eva SS that will help and you will cap it and you can take points off of eva and put into hp.

Same goes for the tank set, but you will be able to cap eva easier since the tank set has eva on it, so more points into HP

I see Thanks for the info maybe ill go with that tank set bulwark and jesper, i prolly can use it both pve and pvp i think :) and try to upgrade it to +20 i think would be great can cap def and eva :D

jordzkie29
06-09-2014, 01:26 AM

So Bulwark top

Is it fine to go Stingey Bottom instead of Dullas??? bec im going to use Analysis of Zeal and some double dmg buff??? or its really better to use dullas set??

xion111
06-09-2014, 06:14 AM
Is it fine to go Stingey Bottom instead of Dullas??? bec im going to use Analysis of Zeal and some double dmg buff??? or its really better to use dullas set??

Yes, cuz u wont cap crit dmg. Yarnaros 3* + dullas bottom = ok not cap crit dmg but high dmg and kalnas bottom + uzuriel 3* = ok too. cap crit dmg and lower dmg

jordzkie29
06-09-2014, 05:49 PM
Yes, cuz u wont cap crit dmg. Yarnaros 3* + dullas bottom = ok not cap crit dmg but high dmg and kalnas bottom + uzuriel 3* = ok too. cap crit dmg and lower dmg
ok thanks :D ill stick to Bulwark+Kalnas will try to +20 too :P

jordzkie29
06-24-2014, 05:39 AM

So Bulwark top

Sir Can i Ask again about the Bulwark armor?? which element should i use??? i already got fire element 135% which i think already good bec. 2.4k def and 1.1k eva on it.. i think i can use this fire element in IA or anywhere else?? and anti wiz on pvp, is it ok?? to keep it??? thanks :)

Myanya
06-24-2014, 09:22 AM
Sir Can i Ask again about the Bulwark armor?? which element should i use??? i already got fire element 135% which i think already good bec. 2.4k def and 1.1k eva on it.. i think i can use this fire element in IA or anywhere else?? and anti wiz on pvp, is it ok?? to keep it??? thanks :)

It's the other way around. Using flame armor is actually suicide in pvp. Wiz have +25% dmg buff to 4 elements (fire, ice, storm, lightning), using flame armor will make them hit you harder. Not to mention naz weps are prevalent, with all those +dmg to flame you might as well be nude.

jordzkie29
06-24-2014, 03:02 PM
It's the other way around. Using flame armor is actually suicide in pvp. Wiz have +25% dmg buff to 4 elements (fire, ice, storm, lightning), using flame armor will make them hit you harder. Not to mention naz weps are prevalent, with all those +dmg to flame you might as well be nude.

aw ok thanks for the info... but i can still use this flame on pve right??? is there any place that flame element is usable other than IA????