PDA

View Full Version : dungeon issues

Twiskter
04-19-2014, 03:22 AM
Every dungeon i've encountered so far has been giving me this issue, UI completely vanishes skills,bag,even esc menu so talking to npcs that happen to be in there is also a giant pain of playing the guessing game
its only happening in dungeons and doesn't happen on regular server so halp me?
http://i57.tinypic.com/2iryms.png

Aura
04-19-2014, 04:15 AM
I would love to have a confirmation if anyone else experience the problem, so we can discard a client issue before we check it.

Twiskter
04-19-2014, 04:26 AM
Seems the problem only happens when i play on low setting everything from med and up works just fine if that helps you any =\

Shinigamiaka
04-19-2014, 07:06 AM
Seems the problem only happens when i play on low setting everything from med and up works just fine if that helps you any =\

um, i think i encounter that problem too. yeah at first i setting high too
and decide to decrease to medium because of the VGA i'm using is Integrated graphic (intel HD graphics 4000)
even though i can use Nvidia Gforce 740m.

and yes, when using Integrated graphic. some dungeon UI completely vanishes skills,bag,even esc menu so talking to npcs.
at first, i think it was the VGA that doesn't support. then i change back to Nvidia Gforce 740m and the problem fixed.
now you mention it. i will to try using the integrated graphic with higher setting. maybe it just the medium setting that bugs ._.)

Twiskter
04-19-2014, 12:19 PM
I happen to be using intel hd graphics 3000 integrated card
was fiddling with the settings in low it seems setting shadows to low causes it to happen. I can run everything else on low but shadows before the problem starts

Shinigamiaka
04-21-2014, 06:58 PM
I happen to be using intel hd graphics 3000 integrated card
was fiddling with the settings in low it seems setting shadows to low causes it to happen. I can run everything else on low but shadows before the problem starts

yep, i had tried using integrated graphic. and yes, it's seems to happen only when setting low on shadow. but, when setting high. the UI is working normally and properly :3

KuRuKuTukPukTuk
04-22-2014, 10:28 AM
You need a better graphics card :|