PDA

View Full Version : Making Money with AP?

arcalch
03-13-2016, 07:16 PM
Hello. I am rich bourgeoisie proletariat-oppressing capitalist with little time on their hands but lots and lots of money due to my hobby of waging class warfare against the dirty proletariat rats.
If I were to buy things with AP and sell them on the auction hall, what would get me the best return rates?
I'm not too sure about the prices, but right now I'm looking at 20-slot backpacks and advanced fortification scrolls. Would they be worth it?

Evangel
03-13-2016, 09:23 PM
20 slot prices will be down for a long time if not forever. They are back on paragon before the prices even began to recover. Fort scrolls are also flooding market right now. I would suggest maybe character expansion slots and other things that aren't in big supply.

ShiaraTakasuki
03-13-2016, 11:07 PM
Buy dyes or sell the ap for 1:1...don't sell fort scrolls or bags now since the prices are very low ♥

Kitty
04-06-2016, 07:44 AM
Dyes are good make use of the fortune bag that is half the price--spam a few of those then sell dyes in chat/AH. You could try outfits that are out of paragon rotation and only available via AP. That said, you could also sell BP items too which potential yield more at the 1:2 ratio.